Did you hear?

I seriously hated school a lot but still that was not explaining what was going on. Luckily for me, I survived to the lunch break. By now I really thought that someone was gonna come up to me to talks some bullshit or beat me up but nothing happened at all. In the contrary when I got to our cantina, there were not many people there which was definitely not the norm. Normally this place was filled and the people would be sticking in groups together too.

Somehow there was also a commotion that was going on around. I mean there were not that many people here but there was this tension in the room. For some reasons I also couldn't just leave it like that. It bothered me and it was just a pressuring feeling that I got being here. There was no chance that I could eat my food here in peace. 

So I took my things and was about to leave if not for the sudden conversation that I picked up from a nearby table.

Student: Not much going around here... did something happen?

Student: You didn't hear anything Josh?

Josh: What you mean Rupert?

Rupert: I mean that a teacher was found dead.

Josh: What?

Rupert: A student found him and then a group started forming and I think everyone should still be there at the scene.

Josh: What the fuck happened?

Rupert: You know how we have two buildings and the smaller new part, right?

Josh: I am not from yesterday nor lived under a rock. Of course I know about that building dude.

Rupert: Well behind it in the small garden they use for the farming club. They found him in the earth burried nearly completly in the soul. I just heard it from others since I was not there and police is currently holding everyone who saw something back in that newer building. 

Josh: How did the teacher die? Strangeling or did someone use their quirk?

Rupert: Worse, they said he was soo pale that he was completly drained out of blood and the nearby white flowers were actually red as well as the whole cabbage they planted. I mean the leaves and everything is red if you go there.

I was standing there listening in till I decided to walk over to them and actually join them. People knew me and they knew I was quirkless but every now and then they would accept my presence. I hoped they would this time too.

Me: Sorry, can I join. I didn't heard anything about this.

Josh: If he wouldn't have told me, I wouldn't have heard it as well.

Rupert: Aren't you the quirkless kid from class Y?

Me: Yes, why?

Rupert: One of your classmates found the teacher and is soo damn scared they had to call in Hound Dog for it.

Josh: No way!

Rupert: It's true! I saw the hero come over and the police handing them that one guy with red hair.

Me: Arthur?

Rupert: Your class not mine... I don't know.

Me: Wow... still insane.

Josh: Yeah, I wonder what the teacher did and who it is?

Rupert: I don't know. My little brother texted me that here see.

He pulled out his phone to show us and with that we could see the picture of the garden and in fact everything was bloody red. It looked soo unnatural and human made that it was shocking. To even think that someone could do that was another whole different story. Why would anyone kill a teacher and then this way as well?

Josh: Hey you think you can talk to you dad about this? I mean he is a detective right?

Me: Oh he doesn't share his cases with me at all.

Rupert: Whaaat? Really?

Me: Yeah. 

Josh: Guess we will see what happened in the news then.

Rupert: Or rumors.

Josh: Yup.

Me: Thanks for sharing the information.

Rupert: No need to thank me, shouldn't it be normal to share informations?

Josh: Yeah but you know our school and how much idiots we have calling our quirk villainous and not think about him being quirkless.

Rupert: Fuck them all....

Josh: Wanna join our table and eat with us?

Me: Thank you.

Up till now I was just standing there listening to them but since they invited me to join the table there was no need to say no to it. Besides I really could use some peolpe right now.

I have a bad feeling...

Please don't be a teacher I know.

Just please!

I already had a bad feeling.

I don't need more things happening.

My life was not the best till now but no need to make it this thrilling.

I never asked for it and it is for sure not something I want.

To tell the truth, I kinda really hated the feeling in my chest. It was dread and my heart was beating soo fast none stop that I was sure that it was not healthy at all. I could literally say that my heart was dropping to the ground way too many times for comfort.