Body Memory

I really was soo not regretting anything when I said I wanted to go to school because the moment I got to UA, I just somehow froze and was looking at the size of the buildings in astonishment. It was beautiful and it was huge. To even think that this was THE best school when it came to training a hero was even more mindblowing than Nezu taking us kids up for safety reasons. 

This building is huge... I always wanted to be a part of UA... this feels really unreal.

Am I dreaming?

Aizawa: Come on, or you'll be late.

Me: Coming!

That is what I said but with that sudden gust of window, my attention was drawn elsewhere. I need to say that I was overjoyed at this moment to actually be on this property that nothing could shake me at all. Still my smile dropped when I saw that tree thing there. Was my dream real or not? I hated to say that it was real but deep down I knew it was. That meant that it was actually there for me. The question was if it was there to take me away, kill me in a painfull way as it did with the otheres... OR was it here to observe me in quietness? Who knows.

I didn't had the answer to that at all.

Aizawa: What's wrong?

Me: Over there.

Aizawa: Hm?

I did turn towards my uncle to tell him what I saw but when I turned back, the thing was already gone. 

Me: Nothing... I thought I saw something.

Aizawa: What did you see?

Me: Nothing really. It's sooo beautiful here and you are a teacher here too? I am really jealous!

Aizawa: Grow up and you might become a teacher here if you want to be one. Though it is more hell than you think it is.

Me: Why so?

Aizawa: Problem children.

Me: Pffffff- but you still love them.

Aizawa: *sigh*

Me: Alright, alright, I won't say anything anymore. Sooo where is the classroom I'll be in.

Aizawa: Class 1A hero course since my class is gone for the year.

Me: Okay.

Uncle zawa was leading the way to the classroom but after that left me all alone inside which didn't really lasted long for Bakugo to come over to me. I knew this was about to happen for sure since he was the one thinking I shouldn't even be in a class with him, much less in a hero school. It seems as if I was not wroth being here.

Bakugo: THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE??!

Me: ...Ka-Kacchan?

Bakugo: I asked.. THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!

Me: School.

Bakugo: You think you can pester and bother everyone in coming at a school like that? You are our fucking shame!

Me: Kacchan I-

Bakugo: Piss off!

Now explosions could be heard coming from his hands and I could tell that things were about to get definitely worse and worse. Though was this the main thing going on right now? No. I might be an idiot, and I might not be focusing on what was in front of me since I picked something else up from the side of my vision. The trees were all swaying. The leaves and branches everything was shaking. Though the eary part was that there was no wind going on at all. 

Bakugo's words were starting to get squished and mummbled as I started to hear some buzzing sound. Not only that but I really felt dizzy as well. It was hard to focus on what was going on. I was a mess. There was one person screaming at me in front of me and then there were things happening outside. To make everything worse, everything started spinning as I felt the anger rising in side of me.

THE FUCK HE THINKS HE IS?!

I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HERE!

THIS IS NOT FAIR!

HOW MANY TIMES IS HE GONNA HIT ME?!

IS HE GONNA DO THIS HERE IN UA AS WELL?

WHAT A PSYCHO!

However the anger soon morphed to anxiety since I knew what would happen next. His explosions were not as unfamiliar to me at all. The burning of my skin, the heat that would come and go and then the marks left behind including the very white layer of skin. It was, in some way, torture.

Me: I am sorry.

He grabbed me by my school uniform collar and then pulled me up from my seat right behind him to start shaking me. It didn't make it any better that I already felt dizzy and I could only think of my body which was already reacting to my thoughts, my feelings and everything to make me feel sick before everything going on.

Even before I knew it, I started apologising but he continued and continued shaking me, then the slap came when I stopped answering and I flew down to the ground. A drop fell down to the ground making me know that I was not alright. My feelings were numb but the nosebleed was making it clear.

However apparently not for Bakugo.

Fuck...

I screwed up....

I don't want this anymore!

HELP!