Yet...Another mistery

3rd POV:

There was something mysterious about these cases that the police had. All of them had something to do with nature and no one could put their mind to it. 

While the police was inspecting the crime scene, Hound Dog was actually trying to talk to that one student who had found the body. For this, the hero was assigned a completely empty room which was also a bit further away from all the classrooms. This room was used for the upper classes to hang out together. However after a couple of years in use, the teachers had closed the space off due to the students always doing some random bullshit there. Quite the shame this was since the room had such a nice view with a lot of windows as well as a small kitchen and some couches and beanbags to hang around.

Hound Dog: Please have a seat.

Student: ....

It was quite the delicate matter. The poor student was actually shivering in fear as it has seen something that shouldn't exist nor be there. For him it was a person, a villain and a nightmare at the same time.

Hound Dog: I am Hound Dog, can you give me your name?

Student: ... Raj Solon....

Hound Dog: Okay Raj, you are safe here. I am a pro-hero and there are police officers at the scene. 

Raj: .. okay...

Hound Dog: How are you feeling?

Raj: I... I can't believe what happened.

Hound Dog: It alright, no one can see something like this happening.

Raj: You don't understand! We had him in the morning and now...

Hound Dog: No one could have seen that.

Raj: ... that thing got him.

Hound Dog: Pardon?

Raj: I...I...I saw it. That villain!

Hound Dog: Calm down first.

Raj: NO! You have to get him, her... I mean it! 

Hound Dog: Pardon?

Raj: I was there to see if the roses are doing well and I saw our teacher and that thing beheading him. IT... I... 

Raj was not someone who would quietly give up nor let anything be when he saw it. However this situation was different. He feared that he would be the next since that thing saw him and he saw that villain. Of course the child didn't know about the nature of the being but only about it's look and it didn't seem quite human. Besides that point, for the first time in his life, he fealt such an immense fear and not only that but every single fibre in his body knew that he was next. Now was not the time to be a coward since he was depending on the heroes to safe him.

Raj: It was a tree villain.

Hound Dog: A tree villain?

Raj: Yes, he had bark all around and it looked barely human. I will never forget how it screamed at and I am next! You have to help!

Hound Dog: I will. However tell me all you know about this.

Raj: I will...

This was just the beginning about Raj telling the hero the basics that everyone knew about. Raj found the head and he had seen the villain but when he started to describe the situation more and more, something very dark started to happen right behind the window. It was the creature who was watching Raj and Hound Dog in the same room. Not only that but it was waiting for the perfect chance to catch its prey, watching and waiting. If that was not enough, the plants that were starting to climb up the wall had also reached the window by now and just as Raj had seen a slight hint of it, he started freaking out and hyperventilating as well. The poor hero had to do his best to try and calm the boy down. Unfortunately for them, there were some plants in the room as well.

Hound Dog: Hey, I want you to close your eyes and start counting to 13 slowly and loudly so that I can hear it as well.

The boy who didn't know what to do, stated to do what the hero suggested while the hero started looking around the kitchen. What no one thought would happen was one of the plants in the room who had grown soo much as to touch Raj's shoulder. This lead the boy to jump, freak out and storm out of the room. In fact everything happened in a matter of seconds and just as the kid got out of the room, he vanished into thin air. 

All Hound Dog found while running after the kid were several open windows with not a single trace of the kid at all. No screamin, no running, no footsteps. It was just quietness and this was something that even the hero couldn't understand. There was absolutely no noise coming from outside at all.

The poor hero looked to his left then to his right before closing his eyes and trying his best to hear anything but there was just no sound at all. The next he tried was to pickup the scent of the child he had just had in the room but there was not even the slightest scent lingering in the air. All he could smell was the smell of fresh green grass that was cut. A very odd smell considering that they were in the school.

Hound Dog: Oh no...

Just seconds later and the hero called the police to have a look around and try to find the missing child to no avail at all. It was simply as if the child just vanished in thin air or fell down a very certain rabbit hole.