Quirk?

Uncle Zawa brought me to the infirmary where I was met with RG who immediately came over to me to check me up. Eraserhead was already startin g to explain her what happened in short and she also klissed my forehead since apparently I had a bit of some injuries which she didn't liked at all. That scratch on my cheek coming from the slap was one thing. However that was not the shocking part as she was right there in front of me and then look at me... and... that question...

RG: Sweety didd you feel any change recently?

Me: I feel dizzy sometimes.

RG: Other than that?

Me: I don't know.

RG: Honey, you have signs of having a quirk drawback.

Me: Huh?

RG: The way your body reacted is usually how a quirk drawback is acting up. However not only that but there is another sign.

Me: What sign?

RG: May I?

Me: Sure....

She took my hand and had a needle which she pricked me. It did hurt and I knew that she wouldn't hurt me at all. However what happened next was quite something. She had a flower pot and some plants around the office. There were acting up and within seconds there was a vine stoppping her from actualy moving her hand as it was grasping her hand. 

Me: What the....

RG: It's alright. It's normal for a quirk to develope after .... to put it in a nice way... a rough time.  I know based on your injuries and the signs on your body, the scars and burises as well as burned skin, how much you suffered. I know it is hard and I know that your body made up and created this quirk.... 

Me: .... I... does this mean... I....

Eraserhead was in the room and he seemed as if he was about to actually do something but it was RG who made him stand back while she was talking to me. Of course she stopped pricking me as she couldn't move her hand at all and now that she pointed it out, I could definitely feel someones eyes on me. We were being watched.

RG: It is hard to controll such a quirk but we are here for you. You don't have to go through it alone.

Me: I killed these man?

RG: No, honey you did nothing since you didn't know that you had a quirk.

Me: But.-... but ... they still died....

RG: No, you did not.

I was at my tears since I couldn't believe what I just heard. This was insane but it made sense. It was all after all just a couple of days ago that I was in that forest running for my life and then escapped alive. Not only that but I felt watched ever since that. This feeling... was this perhapse my quirk?

Was this why I felt so safe around it?

Me: I... I still...

My tears started to flow more and more and that was when I started to hug RG. I saw the vines move away as I held her in my hands. I think that my quirk knew how I felt and I think it was not that bad but what it did was definitely something else. I was a killer thanks to it and right now, I didn't know how to handle it at all.

Eraserhead: Problem Child, this is not on you. 

Me: But!

Eraserhead: They were not the best people and you were in danger. No one can blame you for anything at all.

I... I really didn't know how to handle this. I was literally in a daze right now and it was really not for long that Eraserhead gave me my phone and my dad was on it. I had to tell him that and I knew this but right now, was this really the best time?