Chapter 45

"I'm done!", shouted Selph from her soul as she finished explaining her disciples about the cooperation of people.

"Done what, me dear Selph?"

"I am done making my human form! I can come out now."

"What about Falkor?"

"I'm done too.", he doesn't sound particularly excited unlike Selph. She supposed they had been quiet all along for the stake of customizing what they wish to look like in their human form.

"Little ones, I have two beings to introduce right now."

"Who is it, teacher?", asked Thor. Both Wanda and Loki looked curious too.

"They are two everlasting dragons who still reside in my soul. Selph and Falkor. I hope you get along well.", she looked at them as she took the two dragons out of her soul. They obliged and came out. She then saw what they looked like in human form for the first time.

Selph seems to imitate her in a few ways with the nearly white hair. She was also wearing what seems to be armor. The black armor and the white hair are strangely pleasing to the eyes. She was wearing a strange headdress in the shape of an "M", too. Her long hair was messy at the top, yet she managed to tie it into a ponytail.

She was holding a black sword and a flag that depicts a dragon. Her eyes were the same golden irises similar to her dragon form. Her very presence screams dangerous. She looked like she would burn down the first town she saw.

Falkor on the other hand, was looking like what seems to be a knight from her homeland. He had a T-shaped helmet with some fur skin on his shoulders with a mohawk on the top of his helmet. "Thou art imitating the bearer of the curse art thou not?"

"Indeed, I cannot think of anything else.", he said as he looked resigned. He then took off his helmet and she saw that the face resembled the Ashen one to some degree. She smiled at that. "Thank you, Falkor, twas a face I would consider handsome and art most kind to remind me of the Ashen one."

Although, they did not look identical, there were some similarities. "This is nothing for me."

"What about me?", asked Selph. She seems excited for people to compliment her. Indeed, she looks beautiful. However, she looks like she belonged on the battlefield as its commander. She looks heroic.

"Thou art most majestic, my dear Selph." She looked very proud at that. Of course, she looks like she spent a lot of time thinking about this. Meanwhile, her disciples were just looking at them curiously.

"Nice to meet you, disciples of the keeper!", started Falkor. He was a very optimistic dragon. Selph also went over though she seems a bit reluctant. They started doing small talk while she watched as the ship sails to wherever Yondu was going.

She wanted it to be like this forever. However, 'forever' cursed word she never wishes to see again. She longs not for the curse of life but for the embrace of death. But it seems as if she had things to do before she went on her way.

'I wonder how long they will live?', she thought to herself as she watched them talk among themselves. She was wondering about her disciples. Would she have to watch them die of old age one day?

Maybe, she could prolong their short lives, but she doubts they would like it. The same goes for the people of Lordran. They loathed immortality. Perhaps one day, when all she had to do was done, she supposes she will go on alone to the great adventure beyond the bounds of life.

She wondered if this is how the everlasting ones feel when they look down upon the lives of mortal beings. They cannot die and will always continue to live in the world of the living.

For now, her lifespan was basically immortal since she no longer has to bear the burden of the everlasting ones in her soul.

She would only die if she were to be killed. She looked at the two everlasting dragons in front of her. 'I suppose that will come with age.', she mused to herself.

They looked comfortable to talk with someone whose lives will be gone in a blink of an eye from their perspective. She was still very young for an immortal.

Ah .... why didn't I get to know him better? She thought to herself as she looked at Falkor. She always knew that the Ashen one would fade no matter what he chooses to do. That is why she prefer sitting beside him quietly rather than talking.

She did not want to bear the burden of the departure of a loved one, but the fact stands that she has always wished to be by his side whether it be in the past, present or the future. She tried to reduce her feelings for him by putting some distance between them, but it was clear that she failed.

Even now, she could not say 10 facts about what he liked or disliked personally. She regrets the fact that she would talk very little to him. So now, she will try to make the most of time with her disciples. She wishes to look back at moments like these with no regrets.

However, it proved hard to be sentimental in a flying spaceship since there were barely anything natural all around them.

"Wrong! Civilization is built by the people, not food or buildings." Wanda started arguing with the two everlasting dragons.

"A group of people is merely a mob. It is the buildings that made them come together and live."

"No, no it is the abundance of food that leads to people staying there. Otherwise, who would even stay there?"

She looked at them as two eternal beings were seriously arguing with a literal child. So, she chimed in between them to cut it out. "Enough, I sense that we are approaching our location, are we not, Yondu?"

"Yes, we are nearly there."

She could easily sense her words to be true because in the distance, she could sense something huge and big. She could sense a living planet.