Chapter 121

With her separated blades, she walked towards her slowly. She responded in kind. It was Lady Maria who strike first. She brought her blade over head and brought it down clearly attempting to slice her in half.

She responded with quick heavy slashes from her scythe. Lady Maria dodged them but she was hit by a few. Blood flow out yet Lady Maria still looks unaffected. Well, this world of nightmare was very casual with blood.

Of course, lady Maria wasn't done just yet. She stepped back and went invisible. This wasn't a mere camouflage. It was full-blown invisibility. A very interesting ability but it did not last long. The lady appeared right in front of her again and slice once again.

She parried it with her scythe and hit her in the neck with the back of her scythe. The lady was forced to step back by she quickly regained her composure and made two diagonal slashes towards her.

She blocked them once more but the lady stepped back and made a stance with her blade. It did not last long. As soon as she finished the stance, she made an instantaneous step right towards her.

The blade mauled her yet it was not fatal. She healed her own wounds with fire. She separated her blade and the wooden stick for more speed. Here, speed was of greater importance than power.

She like these kinds of fight. They were not fools throwing flashy powers around as they disintegrate everything in sight. It was fast, aggressive and deadly. Most of all, it was technical done not by power but by training hard.

The fought several rounds. Both of them still using blades and nothing more. An ordinary person would probably only see random flashes of them and hear sounds of blades as the metal collides together.

Their skill level was roughly the same. Both of them targeting fatal areas as they attempted to kill each other as fast as possible. They were both as nimble as a leaf and as swift as wind. As elegant as a swan and equally as deadly.

It was lady Maria who broke first. After all, she could not heal her own wounds. In a battle of stamina and endurance it was her that claimed victory. Lady Maria parried her final blow and took out her sword.

Then she ... stabbed herself? Maybe it was an attempt at buying time or maybe it was a ritual for a sorcery. Nevertheless, she took the chances and started hacking at her. They were bloody gashes all over her body yet she remained unfazed.

Lady Maria then exploded with blood. She jumped high into the sky and swung downwards with all her strength. It was near impossible to block or parry. So, what did she do? She did what anyway from Lordran would do. She rolled away.

The lady raised her eyebrows when she saw her roll with zero scratches. Clearly unused to this, she did not immediately make a move. She got back up and saw Lady Maria holding up something. Was it a gun?

She fired the shot and it hit her staggering for a while. Of course, she cursed herself for her lack of intelligence, They were using cannons. Of course, they would have guns. Lady Maria jumped as she strike down once more.

This time, it hit her on the neck but she dodged fatal wounds by rolling once again. Lady Maria fired her gun again but the bullets melted before it even reached her. Blood was coming out of her neck as she clutches it.

Lady Maria then made a stabbing motion towards her direction. Blood flowed from the tip of her blade forming a spear made out of blood. She retaliated with her own fire. As the blood evaporated and formed thick steam, Lady Maria disappeared.

However, this time, she could easily sense her as there were steam all around. She parried her right sight as the blade came dangerously close towards her. Blood was now everywhere.

Within just a few minutes of Lady Maria throwing around blood with her own power, she understood the term bloodbath. She was literally slipping in that stuff right now despite the wooden floor soaking up most of it.

Gunfire and sword clashes all around once more with the addition of fire and blood all around her. The blood was getting warmer and warmer before being infused with flames. It was boiling blood.

She did not fear this. Even if the blood of lady Maria burned, it was still fire. The last thing she was afraid of is fire. It was heavy slashes this time focusing more on power than speed. She still continued to use the scythe separately.

If anything people from Lordran were good at, it was fighting against strength by using speed and rolling around. Lady Maria has also give up all form of defence instead choosing to simply attack.

Of course, she was hit more than a few times. They were all dangerously fatal yet she healed them all back. Lady Maria was no match for her in terms of endurance. After some time, she decided to end this fight early.

She sticked back her scythe on her back and brought out the spear of Ornstein instead. She too would not invest in power over speed. Calling forth lightning from the heavens, she destroyed the roof of the clock tower they were in.

Lady Maria responded in kind as she spread out her arms and flew into the sky. Blood explode all around her once again as it formed into a solid shape. It was a creature resembling a dragon. She had created a pool of blood all around her.

Animals made out of blood rose as they all attempt to devour her alive by how could that work against the power of the dragon slayer. Ornstein would slay multiple everlasting dragons. These poor imitations were no match for him or her, the keeper.

She hurled her spear and threw it straight into the abdomen of Lady Maria. It was done with the power and speed of lightning. Lady Maria attempted to use those quick steps but was rather too late to do that. The spear had pierced her all the way through. The keeper had won this battle.

She went to the ground straight away as she retrieved the spear. She put her hands toward the gaping wound in her abdomen as she looked at her face. It was still as cold as ever. It was cold like the moon.

"How was it, my Lady Maria? Art thou satisfied with me?"

"I admit defeat. Tell me, Ms.Keeper. What is it that you wish to know?"

"Everything my dear lady. I wish to know everything."

.

.

.

.

.

This is chapter 121.

I made a few modifications here and there about Lady Maria.

Tell me what you think about this.