1 - 5

ML:  CHEN RUI

 ML:  CHEN RUI

Chapter 1

  Three years after the end of the world, there were three people sitting around a fire in a long-abandoned house in the freezing cold wind, two men and a woman. The woman looked delicate and had gentle eyes. She didn't know what she was saying to the man on her right, and from time to time she let out a delicate laugh, looking lively and cute.

  To the left of the woman sat a tall, muscular man, kicking the fire and roasting something.

  The smiling woman hugged the handsome man on her right and shook her arms. At a glance, she knew what she was asking coquettishly. The handsome man looked at his beautiful girlfriend helplessly and chuckled: "You, there is really nothing I can do about you." ..."

  Before the man could speak, the man sitting on the left side of the woman said: "My sister-in-law is pregnant Weekend, and she will inevitably think about all sorts of things. Tell her so that she can rest assured to raise the baby. I'll go outside and take a look first. The potatoes should be about the same when roasted." Come on, you eat first..."

  I heard Zhang Cheng's words on the weekend and watched the brother who had been with him for three years walk away. I thought to myself that in the last three years they had struggled all the way to this day. They had encountered dangers, been injured and shed blood. Cao Lu had never left. Stay with him without giving up. It's not like there aren't powerful people with superpowers poaching his corner, but Cao Lu has never been tempted and has been living with him, a waste with all superpowers.

  Cao Lu didn't say a word when she saw Weekend. She just rubbed her cheek on Weekend's arm and didn't look disappointed.

  Cao Lu's stomach suddenly growled, and Zhou Zhou let out a chuckle and said, "I'm hungry, let's eat something first." After that, Zhou weekend picked up the stick and kicked out a pre-apocalyptic sweet potato from the fire. Hold a large potato in your hand and blow on it, then break open the burnt and fibrous part, revealing the fragrant and fragrant tender yellow edible part inside.

  Holding it in her hand and blowing on it, she handed the potato to Cao Lu on the weekend and said with a smile: "Hurry up and eat it, don't starve our baby. In fact, in the past three years, I have been able to find edible and non-toxic plants, and that is all thanks to Hairball... ..."

  Weekend said as he continued to break potatoes for Cao Lu. Regardless of his red fingers, the broken potatoes were placed in front of Cao Lu one by one by Weekend.

  Cao Lu ate in small bites while sighing in surprise: "Really, weekend, how is this possible? Maoqiu couldn't be the guinea pig you raised before the end of the world. It can actually find non-toxic and edible plants. It's really awesome."

  Over the weekend, when I heard my lover praising the furball he kept, I felt happy. His eyebrows softened a little and he said with a smile: "The furball is not only capable of this, it can not only find edible and non-toxic plants, but it can also find the mutated fruit. It is really smart. If we didn't have hairballs, we might not be alive now, so you can't dislike it for eating too much in the future." After weekend, he picked up the unbaked potatoes and used a knife to He cut open the edible parts and fed them to the slipper-sized fur ball lying at his feet. He rubbed the fur ball's head and heard the fur ball purr happily as he wished.