34

Chapter 34

Chen Rui walked around the nearby fence with Zhou Xing. It took him more than half an hour, and then he led Zhou Xing, who was obviously a little tired, towards his home. There are also soldiers patrolling and working on the construction site in shifts. The lights are very dim and the noise and movement they make are very small.

  "I'm finally done, I'm so tired!" I said with a yawn on the weekend.

  Chen Rui reached out to hold the young man's hand and said, "If you're tired, let's go quickly. Let's go back and rest early. The rest will be taken care of later."

  "Well, go back quickly." After weekend, he took Chen Rui and ran away. In order to go home and sleep early, he was really fast.

  Chen Rui let the young man drag him to run, but after running more than a hundred meters, Chen Rui's brows suddenly frowned tightly. There was something underground, which was very similar to the earth-type mutant rat that emerged from the ground that day and made a sneak attack. The earth element that originally made him feel friendly and comfortable was now mixed with weird fluctuations that made him hate it.

  It was a mutated beast. It must have been a mutated beast approaching them underground. Chen Rui suddenly grabbed Zhou Xing. Huge boulders were piled up under his feet, reaching a height of four to five meters. Even so, Chen Rui didn't feel at ease. There were too many weird fluctuations, as if there were countless densely packed ones. Chen Rui continued to petrify a large area of ​​the ground, leaving a small area of ​​open space in front, a gap of about three square meters. Chen Rui Prepare to catch turtles in an urn.

  Weekend was startled by the CEO's statement and immediately asked: "Brother Chen, what's going on? Why did you stop? Could it be that a mutated beast broke in?"

  Thinking of this, I was shocked over the weekend. You must know that although the construction of the new city has not been completed, after their efforts throughout the day, the construction of the new city started a few days ago. It is said that there is strength in numbers. On this day, many earth-type and rock-type superpowers were added. In the evening, soldiers continued to work. Except for the four entrances and exits, there were still a few kilometers of earth-type walls that had not been built. The rest had basically been completed. Earth walls have been built, and there are many soldiers patrolling the entrances and exits. How can it be possible for mutant beasts to break into the new city silently?

  Unless these mutant beasts can pass through walls or escape from the ground, or they can fly or jump over, but no movement was seen on the ground over the weekend. The mutant beasts are underground. The analysis said that this place has a big head on weekends, and he can't help much with the mutated beasts underground. The president with earth-type superpowers is very strong. Once he intervenes, it will cause chaos to the president, so it is better not to interfere.

  "No matter what you see on the weekend, stay on the rocks and don't come down. The scene may be a little disgusting later. Once those things appear, you should immediately use the water element, and then use the ice element to freeze them. Don't use fire. Yes, fire at night will attract the attention of zombies and other mutant beasts. Even if we kill these mutant beasts, we may attract other more powerful mutant beasts, which is not worth the loss.

  After hearing the reminder from the president on the weekend, Zhou hurriedly replied: "I know, Brother Chen, I will follow your instructions carefully. You can just deal with the mutated beasts with peace of mind. Did they come from the ground?"

  "Well, turn on the flashlight and shine it into the gap on the ground I left." Chen Rui lowered his voice and spoke.

  Weekend is the best executor. After hearing the president's instructions, he immediately turned on a strong flashlight and shined it on the vacant space on the ground. The originally dark ground suddenly became clear, and the black mud suddenly swelled up, and then squirming black heads as big as fists poked out. It was really dense and disgusting. I asked myself over the weekend that I don't have trypophobia, but seeing this He almost vomited at the scene, but luckily he had almost digested dinner now.