28

Chapter 28

After more than ten minutes of searching, Chen Rui determined the location and immediately directed the weekend to turn into a fork in the road. At this time, the sky was like a dark night, the heavy rain and the sound of wind were like howling ghosts and wolves, and the car was shaking slightly. If he couldn't find a way to escape, The place, maybe the car will be blown up by the storm...

  "Li Han, please follow. We turn into the fork on the right. There should be a school not far ahead. We can go in and take shelter. I feel the school. You hurry up and come here..." Chen Rui said with the walkie-talkie. Then, he stepped on the accelerator to speed up and rushed forward. The vehicle in the storm was like a small boat in the sea, which might be blown away at any time.

  When I heard Chen Rui talk about arriving at the place, I felt relaxed all over the weekend. In this short period of time, I was highly focused on the weekend, and now I felt exhausted as soon as I relaxed.

  Sun Yi from behind heard the words on the intercom and immediately frowned. He glanced at his wife and children in the rearview mirror, and finally said: "Will there be a large number of zombies in Li Han's school? We will be surrounded by then." Trouble, it's completely unclear in this weather. Rain and storms will affect us, but they won't affect the zombies..."

  "You don't have to worry about this. Since a large number of plants died and the weather was hot, schools have basically been closed. Besides, the two days of the zombie outbreak happened to be rest days. There may be sporadic zombies in the school, but they will definitely not be too many. We can handle it. ." Chen Rui explained after hearing the words coming from the other side.

  Weekend's car went directly through the gap in the fence that Chen Rui had opened. Chen Rui directly ordered Weekend to park the car under the teaching building. Weekend immediately said: "Brother Chen, find a way to stabilize the car on the playground so that it doesn't get blown by the storm." Let's go, I'll pick up the people from the back door, please be careful..."

  After deciding on the direction of action, the two got out of the car in the rain. The wind and rain made the two of them unable to open their eyes, but in the blink of an eye they were soaked in water. Chen Rui squinted his eyes and waved his hands to collect a large amount of sand, and quickly secured most of the car. in rocky sand.

  Wiping off the water that was pouring down his face, he used a bright flashlight to direct Sun Yi's car behind him to enter the wall. Then he arranged for Li Han to escort Wu Lingling and Nan Nan into the teaching building to escape the wind and rain. He and Sun Yi closed the back door all the way. The car that followed led into the playground.

  There were only seven cars that had been following behind. These were all people who helped clean up the national highway at that time. There were only three cars that followed them out of Jiangcheng, and the others gathered on the road later. There were more cars following them after clearing the national highway, but after the storm came, they either lost them or went to find other shelters from the rain.

After guiding the car behind him to the teaching building, he went directly to find Chen Rui who was fixing other cars. The wind and rain were so strong that he could not hear the voices at all. Weekend patted Chen Rui on the shoulder, and Chen Rui just finished fixing the last car.

  As the weekend approached, Chen Rui knew that as long as he stepped on the ground, Chen Rui felt that he had inexhaustible power. This may be the bonus of the earth element, not to mention that the weekend's feet were also stepping on the ground, even if Chen Rui While Rui is busy at work, he can also know the situation of the weekend through the information sent from the earth.