41 - 45

Chapter 41

The car quickly broke into the path occupied by plants and ran over countless vines. Chen Rui narrowed his eyes. The vegetation on the countless paths was swallowed by the sand and dug into the ground. A cement path of about three meters was revealed. When I stepped on the accelerator on weekends, the car was like a gust of wind, heading towards the town in the distance.

  The plants on both sides of the road were probably too dense and unhuman. They didn't encounter any zombies on this weekend, only a few mutated insects appeared. Chen Rui moved very quickly, and the fine sand was strangled directly into the space, even if he didn't eat it. , you can also use it as fertilizer for a few plants at home. This post-apocalyptic mutated animal is quite nutritious.

  Five or six minutes later, I slammed on the brakes and the front of the road collapsed. I don't know what caused it. This was supposed to be a three to four meter river with a bridge on the river, but now the bridge was broken and the river turned into a muddy pond.

  Looking back at the president with closed eyes, Zhou Zi asked: "President, why didn't you remind me? I was so frightened by what I saw just now that I almost barged in."

  Chen Rui opened his eyes and said: "You should practice your eyesight more, and your earth power has reached level two. You originally learned it from me. Although the range of induction is not that wide, it is only fifty or sixty meters." You should be able to do it. If you never learn to feel and keep relying on me, you will soon lose this very useful ability."

  After hearing the president's words over the weekend, I immediately reflected on it. It was indeed like this. Since the president was promoted to level four, he has become more and more dependent on the president. The skills that he should be proficient in are now being left in the corner. Sighing, he bit off more than he could chew. He had too many types of abilities and many functions. Once he didn't use them, he would often be ignored.

  After seeing the weekend, he figured it out. Chen Rui didn't say that the weekend was full. He reminded him a lot today. As long as the young man keeps it in his heart, it will be done. As for whether he can do it in the end, Chen Rui will not force it. He doesn't have high requirements for weekends. As long as he can survive and protect himself in this apocalyptic world, he will take care of the rest.

  Weekend doesn't understand Chen Rui's painstaking efforts. He sometimes feels that the president is really good to him. These are attributed to Weekend as a life-saving grace. In addition, people's hearts are unpredictable in the end of the world. They can at least trust each other along the way.

  Looking at the broken road, Weekend said, "Brother Chen, why don't we go over?"

  Chen Rui shook his head and frowned: "According to the situation here, there is probably at least one or a group of mutated pigs here. Such an environment is usually caused by pigs. Even if the pigs mutate, they should not be able to change their habits. This wild species at least It is more than twice as big as before. If we can kill one or two, our animal fat will be enough."

  Chen Rui's words are correct. They prepared a lot of pork, mutton and beef on the weekend, but many of them were roasted into jerky or pickled. They are also very good at eating oil now, and they have one or two fat pigs, or a group of them. Chen Rui wouldn't have too much. In the apocalypse, everyone's consumption has increased a lot, and without animal fats to supplement it, people will soon be unable to maintain their best physical strength, causing the body's evolution to stagnate.

  "Maybe, there are footprints everywhere in this quagmire, there should be a group of them, maybe the temperature is too high to enjoy the coolness. We can walk from here when we go back, and then we will ambush here. Once those mutated wild boars appear, catch them Big and small, maybe we can catch him every once in a while in the future." Weekend said. There is no other way but to waste time waiting here. Weekend knows that the distance that the president can detect is very far. If there is no one within the detection range, , the wild boar must have left here to enjoy the cool air or go in search of food.