31

Chapter 31

All the mutated rats in the stone ball were taken away in the blink of an eye. Weekend said: "You can just eat it. We also caught a few fish. We will grill them later. The mutated rats will have a full stomach. This fish will not mutate." Just a taste..."

  Listening to what else Weekend wanted to explain, Chen Rui took Weekend and walked towards their original classroom. They would stay here for one more day and then go out to the base as soon as the river water receded. It would be great if he is willing to take care of these people. If these people are ignorant and think the things are bad, Chen Rui will definitely not care about them.

  Weekend was dragged into the classroom before he finished speaking. After Chen Rui let go of his hand, he immediately shouted: "Brother Chen, what are you doing? I haven't finished speaking yet. I still have my stone balls and my fish." After talking about the weekend, I wanted to go out and bring back the stone balls filled with fish.

  "What are you yelling about? Do you need to explain it! Just take it if they want it. Don't push us down and don't ask them for it. You want them to hate you. When the water recedes tomorrow, we will go to the base and take them with us. You already have good intentions, why do you still have to take care of food and drink? If you feel too idle, just practice the fine control of your abilities. The more you practice, the more you will become proficient and quick in reaction. In the apocalypse, strength is the most important thing. "After Chen Rui finished speaking, he glanced sideways at the weekend.

  Suddenly Weekend was dumbfounded, yes, what was he doing? He would help if he could. Could he be prepared to be taken advantage of? After thinking about this, Weekend suddenly felt light all over. He didn't listen to the CEO's instructions to practice his powers, and instead cracked the smaller stone ball and prepared to cook grilled fish.

  "Okay, I'll grill the fish. You feed the fur ball some food, and then take a rest to recover your powers. You're afraid I'll poison you by cooking black food." Chen Rui raised his eyebrows as he looked at the busy weekend again.

  When Weekend heard this, he immediately retorted: "No, I'm afraid Brother Chen won't be able to do it! Then Brother Chen, come here..."

  Take the fur ball out of your pocket and put it on the ground. On weekends, take out some of the grass and grain that the fur ball likes to eat, as well as a mutant grass. Although I hope that Fur ball can find more mutated fruits and edible stems, today's weekend is not the poor, incompetent weekend of the previous life.

  His superpower prospects are very good. As long as he works harder, he can afford to raise Fur ball. Fur ball just needs to remember to find the ability to eat mutated grass. Now he is no longer ready to starve Maoqiu on weekends. He will go looking for his own edible plants. In this life, he will also pamper Maoqiu and make Maoqiu a happy pig, just like Maoqiu in his previous life. The ball feeds him.

  The fur ball squatted at the owner's feet and happily ate the food, purring happily and wiping his mouth with his little paws from time to time.

  Watching the furry ball eating happily, I took out a translucent mutant shrimp crystal core on the weekend. This crystal nucleus is only the size of a fingernail, rhombus-shaped and translucent, and its elements are much richer than the zombie crystal nucleus. But it has much less crystal core elements than the mutant python killed on the weekend, so it is just right for the current weekend. Don't be polite to the president on weekends. He absorbs more crystal cores to improve his abilities, so that he can help the president when the time comes and he doesn't have to face danger alone.

Weekend felt that he was definitely not a money fan, but he was still a little excited when facing such a crystal core. It was wrong that he was so excited that it was a bit unreal. If one person had half of his wealth at this time, he would be considered a rich man in the apocalypse. If you ask that person now, even a big force would not be able to encounter so many mutant beasts at one time, and all of them would be rounded up and killed.