Chapter Twenty Nine - Final Confrontation Two

29. Final Confrontation Two
.
.
.

"I have been received warmly" she said with a sinister smile on her face as her army assembled behind her.

"You do not have to do this mother, surrender and let this war end now!" I warned boldly from across the field where I stood.

"I think it is too late for that now my dear. I murdered your sister but you are so willing to give me forgiveness, Quite pathetic don't you seem" she said. Her eyes were filled with malice and her smile dripping with arrogance, the gravity of the situation settled heavily upon my shoulders. This was the moment of truth, the culmination of years of darkness and pain, and I knew that the outcome of this battle would determine the fate of every single one of us standing there.

"Dear King, these are your people that have been turned into such monstrosity, are you perhaps willing to give me forgiveness, do the blood of your people mean so little to you" she gestures at the plagued wolves growling by her side, she was trying to infuriate Kaden and she was slowly succeeding, Kaden fist tightens, he was struggling to keep himself under control.

"Forgiveness is not on my books" Kaden gritted.

My mother smiles widens
"I really like you dear king, you are not blinded  by those sentimental things"

"My fellow sisters, this woman has deceived you" Celine spoke up to the witches gathered behind my mother.

"It is you that has been deceived" Esther was the one to response "you fight alongside this mutts, you are willing to betray your sisters and cut them down!"

"You have always been a bit slow Esther that is why you are so easily manipulated" Celine responded, a scowl settled on Esther face while Nadine smirked, it was evident that she was proud of her mother's response, Celine waved her hands to the air and she shows them my memory like a movie, the witches behind my mother are completely thrown off balanced when they discover the real truth.

"You deceived us Ingrid" Esther said with a scowl.

"You were quite easy to play for a fool Esther, your coven is driven by vengeance, there is something about it that fuels your souls and I took that as an opportunity" My mother said with a smirk. "It is a shame really, that you had to find out now, but you see I knew the truth will come out this day that is why I made us perform the blood bond of sisters, you will do my bidding until I succeed in ripping out the head off their king!" She yells maniacally and her eyes turned completely black "Enough of the chit chat and let us begin"

Just with that the plagued wolves acting on compulsion dashed across the field towards us, even the witches as well, they really were acting under her bidding.

"Attack!" Kaden screamed and the warriors screamed in return and began running towards the plagued wolves as well. The witches alongside Celine followed suit attacking the witches from my mother's side.

The battle was fierce and I watched the bodies of plagued wolves and werewolf warriors drop easily. A frown settled on my face. There was no going back now, I have to fight for the good people and for Fia memory.

I charged onward to my mother, she had a smirk on her face as her ran towards her

"It is incredibly beautiful for us to be fighting each other daughter, this will go down in history, I will remember to carry on your memory when you leave this world" she said and it completely infuriate me. I waved my hand in the air using my magic to lift her off the ground and throw her away but she landed majestically. "You will have to do better than that child" she spat as she used her magic to pull me towards her and in a quick move smash me against the ground, I groan out in pain as she continues hitting my back against the ground.