20

Sandra watched as everyone seemed to be enjoying the food at one of Mahz's many restaurants. She was beyond proud of her son. Mahz and Audrey had invited her out as a Gratitude of appreciation but she had a feeling it was something else. She didn't know whether to expect a baby, a relationship, or a lawsuit with these two. She was surprised to even see them within the same proximity with the way they acted when the other was brought up.

"So" Aud started before trailing off and looking at him for help. She could feel Sandra's gaze and she didn't dare make eye contact with her. She was scared out of her mind at how this was about to turn out. She watched as she tilted her head a little with her motherly gaze fixed upon them.

"Me and audrey made it official about six months ago. we felt it was time to tell you"Mahz spoke boldly. He wasn't scared because it is what it is. He wasn't changing his mind about his woman regardless of how anyone felt. He knew deep down that this was what his mother wanted though. He wasn't understanding why Audrey was so scared.

Mama sat in silence scaring audrey. She felt as if she hated the idea and now her. " you don't understand how happy you just made me" She said beaming with excitement. "I've been waiting on this since the day you two clashed in my session you reminded me so much of a younger version of my husband I."

"I knew it jesus I knew it. You can't get anything past mama. I'm mama" She continued while boasting. Audrey felt her heart lighten up as Mahz smiled at his mother's approval. She genuinely looked so excited for them as her eyes gleamed. Her silver bracelets banged against each other as she did a little clap.

"Well I have another announcment then"

"She pregnant Lord they ain't giving my heart time to catch up" she stated placing her hand on her chest.

"Absolutely not" Audrey chimed in. Anything but that she was fine with.

They both looked Mahz out of curiosity as he turned towards Audrey. She began to get super confused as he started to look nervous.

" I know it's a little early in the relationship" He chuckled "But you've made me feel things I haven't felt before. You turned me adventurous and showed me that there's more to life than just trying to keep up a imagine. One could even say you turned me soft. I wanted to do this at a later time but I couldn't wait anymore. I want you to know i'm committed to you and furthering our relationship. I know people put a time limit on love but I know what I feel. I love you" He pulled the beautiful ring out of his pocket. She'd never seen a promise ring with a diamond so big. She felt tears fall from her eyes as her emotions betrayed her and he slid the ring on her finger. It was a perfect fit. "This forever baby" He spoke kissing her forhead.

Sandra caught herself wiping tears from her eyes as she watched the scene in front of her. She had watched Audrey come to her as this beautiful broken, angry, young girl who was confused as to why life was throwing her curve balls to becoming this beautiful graceful young woman being pour into with love. She had this glow about her that her skin lacked months prior. She was proud of how far she'd come and how she was changing her son. It was a sight to see.

"Omg Mahz I love you too" Audrey sniffled looking at her finger. She couldn't begin to express how grateful she was for this man. "You got me ugly crying" she said using her hand to dab her tears. He smiled bringing her into a hug. Audrey melted into his embrace. She felt for him just as strong as he felt for her. He had entered her life and swept her off her feet so quick. She was no nervous to tell him she loved him because it felt too soon but she felt beyond amazing knowing it was mutual.

Her biggest fear was this not working out because she knew it would break her. It would break her more than the Chevy situation broke her and that was insane seeing as they were together for years. She gazed up at him feeling her insides warm up. He loved her.