15

" you look so gooooood" Mari said as she smiled at her cousin outfit. She knew her cousin had a date but didn't know with who. She kind of had a feeling though and she didn't want to be messy so she kept her comments to herself.

 She kind of had a feeling though and she didn't want to be messy so she kept her comments to herself

Audrey's outfit ^^

"Who is this mystery man" India asked smiling at Audrey. "Whoever he is he got money he left this bitch a Chanel bag in the living room with a note that said Be there at 6" Mari intercepted. Nobody knew how it got in the house but it was there. Audrey just lied and said he dropped it off to ease their worries. They'd understand if they knew it was from Mahz. He was clearly crazy.

"Y'all so nosey!" Audrey spoke ignoring them. "If I tell y'all you can't say SHIT it's not a date"

The girls got quiet staring her down intensely. "Mahz" she mumbled quietly.

"WHAT" they yelled at the same time.
"I fucking KNEW it" Mari yelled smiling. She looked at her phone "it's 5:47 add your finishing touches and be waiting at the door baby" She was super excited seeing as she been wanting her cousin to be with this man. She didn't even know him from a can of paint but something told her he was right for Audrey. Way better than Chevy Pt cruiser head, 30 kids having ass.

"Y'all can't be in there when he comes. Just watch from the room or something please?" Audrey begged. She didn't want to deal with them and Mahz. "Ok ok gosh we'll peep from around the wall" India said rolling her eyes. She was so proud of Audrey. The girl she met months ago would have never agreed to this.

Audrey smiled before putting her shoes on. She grabbed a pair of sandals incase her feet started to hurt. She doubt they would but she didn't want to be in pain.

By the time she finished applying her body oils she heard the door unlocking. "He got a key" Mari asked looking at her sideways. If that was the case then they had been talking and Audrey was lying to her, She didn't like that.

 "He stole the spare from outside" Audrey mumbled quickly making her way to the front of the condo to greet him. His eyes shamelessly raked over her taking in her appearance making Audrey clear her throat a little feeling shy under his gaze.

"You look beautiful. I see you like the purse" He spoke smiling at her and handing her roses.

"Thank you" She took them and placed them into a vase.

"You look good yourself