48

Audrey shifted a little feeling arms around her as her eyes fluttered open

   Audrey shifted a little feeling arms around her as her eyes fluttered open. She glanced around but calmed down once she realized she was on Mahz's chest. Audrey smiled slightly looking at him.

The two had a long heartfelt talk lastnight before dozing off and Audrey was at amazed by the growth between them during their absence. They were finally back on great terms and she wanted to hold on to the feeling forever. She let Kennedy come between them the first breakup and her decision to abort their child came between them the second time, she was determined to keep things smooth this time around.

"Stop staring woman" his raspy voice spoke out. "I'm not even looking at you" Audrey blushed as she looked away making him chuckle. She was so adorable to him. Audrey traced her fingers on the tattoos on his chest.

"If you ever see me fighting in the forest with a gri— Audrey" Mahz cut her off before she could finish.

"Ok" she laughed knowing he was fed up as he held a blank expression on his face. She could have the most random outbursts but he loved them. He just assumed she was missing a screw or two in the head.

She stretched and made her way to the bathroom to start her morning routine. As she was flushing the toilet Mahz walked in and smacked her ass making her suck her teeth. "That shit hurt nigga" she mugged.

He grinned at her as he felt he was the luckiest man on the planet. He had got his baby back.

Audrey brushed her teeth ignored the smirk he had on his face as he used the conjoint sink to brush his teeth as well. Audrey put a little water on her toothbrush holding in her laugh as she saw him grinning at her still in the mirror. If you missed me just say that she thought as she spit out toothpaste.

She shook her head as she used mouthwash to rinse her mouth before cleaning up the area. Mahz walked behind her placing his hands on her waist and putting his head on her shoulder.

"Happy birthday mama" His deep voice spoke in her ear making her heart flutter. "Thank you baby" she responded before turning around to kiss him. The two made eye contact and Audrey could've sworn she felt butterflies.

"What you got planned" He asked holding her waist. "Well I got brunch with the girls soon but that's it" Audrey shrugged her shoulders. She loved her birthday but she wasn't feeling it this year. She would rather sit home and watch movies while snacking but India and Mari were forcing her to get out the house.

"That's it" Mahz face frowned up. "Its yo 21st"

Audrey wiggled out his hold as she threw her hands up. "I'm a year older yay" she mumbled before making her way to her vanity set. She removed her bonnet checking to see if her sew in was still in place. She ended up having to touch up her hair before bed lastnight because of Mahz.

"Audrey" Mahz called out sternly not liking how she said that. He felt like should've been ecstatic for her 21st birthday. She was always saying how she couldn't wait to be 21 when they were together and now she was acting like it didn't matter.