53

"Phoebe you better get your butt out my kitchen!" Audrey fussed at the puppy who was dressed in a pink tutu and a light pink bow

"Phoebe you better get your butt out my kitchen!" Audrey fussed at the puppy who was dressed in a pink tutu and a light pink bow. Her doggy socks were gray with little pink polka dots and the cutest thing she'd ever seen but no matter how cute, she knew Audrey didn't play about her being in her kitchen. She knew certain places were off limits.

When the puppy didn't budge Audrey gave her a look making her turn around and run out of the kitchen before jumping into Mahz's arm. He slightly mugged her as if he didn't want her there but didn't protest as he resumed his previous position leaving the puppy to cuddle against him. He would always talk about how he couldn't stand her but Audrey always found them cuddled up together. She knew he loved her.

Audrey bit her lip as she rounded the corner and finally got a good look at her fiancé. He wore a Nike tech suit with a Moncler coat and a pair of black timbs. His simple but expensive chain shined under the light and his brows were furrowed per usual as he lounged back in the chair with his eyes closed. He had picked her up from class but her mood was so bad in the car they barely shared words. His presence soothed her but she wasn't in the mood to talk at the moment and he knew it so he remained silent.

Audrey returned to the kitchen to finish cleaning before glancing at her dinging phone. She swiped the Facebook notification from her screen before cutting the light off in the kitchen and sitting beside mahz who she knew wasn't asleep. He was just sitting with his eyes closed like a weirdo.

"Look" she spoke making his light eyes pop open.

"I feel like I'm elite now" Audrey gushed as she showed Mahz the Facebook she had created a few days prior. She had started to post pictures and oddly enough they were gaining attention quickly. Her photo now sat at 127 shares and she felt that was good for a new Facebook.

"Look good" Mahz mumbled not paying attention to her. He had been acting like he was so tired and grumpy since he picked her up from class. "What's wrong with you?" Audrey asked not liking how he was dismissing her. She had dismissed him earlier but she was more sensitive so she was making a deal out of it.

"I'm just sleepy baby" He assured as he slouched further back into the seat. Truthfully he was just irritated over his young workers fucking up. He had spent the entire day and night prior playing babysitter to the childish men. They were damn near the same age as him excluding the 18 and 19 year olds so he wasn't understanding why they couldn't follow simple instructions.

They had zones where he didn't allow them to sale and they were crossing boundaries doing what they wanted to do drawing heat to them. He was considering making a show out of one of them but he didn't want it to get to that.

He knew they were just trying to make a living and he respected that but he also wanted respect. Keem wanted to kill them off but he wasn't with that. Mahz planned to speak with them sometime this week to see where their heads were. He usually went easier on the younger men.