9

Audrey sat in Mama Davis living room telling her all about her trip she had taken last week including the details about Khalil. Who she oddly enough was missing. It was insane because she had only met him once. It could've just been that she was missing that male touch to her life since she was 6 months single.

Mama davis was so worried when she hadn't heard from her that she ended up giving her son mahz her address to go check on her where he ran into her cousin Mari. She told him she had randomly took a vacation without telling her anything and showed her the "I'm ok, I'm on vacation" Note she had left.

"So khalil was sweet but I didn't do anything with him. I wasn't ready and I didn't know him. Plus that's just not in my character" she told Sandra while sighing. She also often thought about him simply because she was curious as to if she would have enjoyed that night in bora bora.

"you did the right thing sweetheart. Never be pressured into doing something you don't want. Your body is your temple take care of it"

She smiled at her because it sounded just like something her mother would have said. "He was so fine though ma. I'm talking about smooth skin, tatted up and i'm sure hi-" She got cut off by Mahz clearing his throat.

He had been sitting in the kitchen eavesdropping on their conversation for the past thirty minutes. He didn't want to listen to her tell his mother about what a man dick could've felt like. " Oh I didn't know you were here Audi" He lied calling her the nickname he had given her.

"Hey mahz"

He nodded thinking back to what his fiance had told him. He didn't want any trouble or risk pissing her off even though she wasn't here. His mom eyed him before returning to their conversation. "Well did yall exchange numbers?"

Audrey shook her head no "Chevy was my first everything. I wouldn't even know how to talk to another man let alone become interested in one. Speaking of" She trailed off. "He's the reason I went on vacation my mind was in a bind from running into him earlier that day. We met afterwards to talk". This got mahz attention as he sat across the living room eyeing audrey.

He had hoped that she didn't do anything stupid like end up in a bed with that man. He didn't deserve her anymore. "Audrey you did what" His mom asked pursing her lips.

"I didn't do anything with him but talk" Audrey hurried out. "He told me why he did what he did which i'm not going to speak about and I figured some things out about my ex bestfriend that's all. I left shortly after we linked and I haven't talked to him since. I still love him mama but I'm truly done. It's time for me to live my life."

Mama Davis shook her head agreeing. "It's time for us all to wake up and start living our lives. You never know who's out there for you if you don't try" She shot a quick look at Mahz making him scrunch his eyebrows. He had found the love of his life so what she looking at him for. He hoped he wasn't asking for help because he didn't have one for her.

All the men he was surrounded by just fucked and dashed.

"Damn mama you ain't cooked nun" Lucas spoke entering the house making mama Davis take off her shoe and throw it at him and purse her lips.

Audrey held in her laugh. It seemed like the boys purposely entered her house cursing simply because it pissed her off.

"Waddup li sis" Lucas spoke before throwing his legs across her lap. Audrey pulled her head back mugging him.

"Get off me" she mumbled trying to push him but he didn't budge. "Man when you gone cook at your place or sum a nigga be hungry" he complained making Mama Davis roll her eyes and get up. She loved the bond that her son had created with Audrey.

Lucas was a great guy to be around despite the fact that he was always hungry but honestly all of her sons were.

                     ><><><><><><><><<

"You sure you ain't got nun going on with Mahz he came over here all bossy and shit trying to find you" Mari said rolling her eyes at her cousin. They had come to the mall to do a little shopping with India. Audrey was ready to change the way she dressed.

"MAHZ" India said kind of loudly making Audrey shoosh her. Just like she had expected India and Mari got along perfectly. From the moment she introduced them to now they had been inseparable. " Girl hush before somebody hear you"

she was reconsidering introducing the two they were a lot to handle.

"My b. But mahz audrey? You aint tell me you was fucking with him. Girl everybody want that man he fine as hell" India looked at her waiting for her to elaorate.

"I want Akeem I don't know about yall" Mari mumbled sticking her tongue out a little. India eyes shot to her as she busted out laughing. She had heard about Akeem and that wasn't her type of tea he was damn near a lunatic.

"Yea everybody but me. I don't have anything going on with that man i'm just close with his mother. I'm sure she sent him to look for me because she hadn't heard from me. I usually text her daily and go over there on days that she doesn't have clients" Audrey explained. She didn't get why they were questioning her about Mahz when she didn't even see him like that. She wasn't even slightly interested in that rude ass man.

India nodded her head at her explanation. She didn't believe her but she accepted it.

" I'm not messy but-" Mari cut india off saying "They'd be cute as fuck together"

The girls busted out laughing at their similar mindsets making audrey roll her eyes extremly hard. "Ew he rude as hell and his wife-"

"Fiance" Mari interjected rolling her eyes at the thought of Kennedy. They had no business being together unless he was just using her for ties to a lawyer.

"Same thing either or I don't want him and he looks extremely happy with kennedy anyway."

Mari and India looked at each other before laughing "Girl hush" they acted like she had said the funniest thing.

Audrey sped walked into a clothing store wanting to be away from them. She didn't understand how they could be older but act like her little sisters. India blended in so well with them that she had forgotten that she had just met her on the trip.

The pair eventually joined her as they picked out clothes for her. Audrey was ready to step in her bad bitch era and she wanted to show a little skin. She was done with the baggy clothes and boyish outfits and who better to ask for help than Mari and India?

——————————-

Don't mind me just updating stuff.