PROLOGUE

before i start this chapter i realized the book was like all over the place so here's a little prologue to explain more in depth :)
———————————————————————————
  The Hughes and Zegras family had always been close before. Their kids growing  up alongside each other and making bonds and friendships as time went on.

  The Hughes and Zegras family even went so far as to share a lake house together every summer for them and their kids to enjoy and let loose. The lake house was obviously in Michigan so every summer since they can remember they would get together and have as much fun as possible and make as much memories as possible.

As time went on Chloe zegras had started to adapt what one would call  a small crush on the boy jack Hughes , but then one night talking and gossiping with taylor Trevor was walking past his sisters room when he remembered her to ask her if she was coming to the annual beach bonfire when he over heard Chloe saying that she liked jack and he ran to go tell everyone that was in the house and she did not hear the end of it that summer .

So now what was different about this summer , Chloe didn't know but she did know one thing for sure , something was going to change . In a good or bad way ? she did not know .

———————————————————————————-
okay i finally did a prologue cause it was needed , also i noticed that i added cole in there but yet he's not in the cast list 🤦‍♀️ so ill just leave his like social media thing down below

———————————————————————————-

 COLE CAUFIELD AS COLE CAUFIELD   AGE : 21 INSTAGRAM MAIN ACCOUNT : colecaufieldINSTAGRAM SPAM ACCOUNT : shortstack

  AGE : 21
INSTAGRAM MAIN ACCOUNT : colecaufield
INSTAGRAM SPAM ACCOUNT : shortstack

———————————————————————————-
much love mimi 🤍