Chapter 5

3rd PERSON POV

The boys and taylor were wondering where Chloe and jack where as 10 minutes had now passed and they were yet to be seen as they had assumed Chloe would only take 5 minutes or so to wrap up jacks hands. "Hey guys it's been like 10 minutes where are they" Cole said as he was the first one to speak up as they were sitting in silence before .

"Oh gosh please do not tell me they're doing what i think they're doing" Trevor groaned as he dropped his heads into his hands assuming all the worse scenarios . "Oh yeah they're definitely making out right now" Luke grinned as he found it highly amusing his best friend and his brother were making out in the kitchen. "Oh shut up and let's try and watch" Quinn said as he motioned for them to get up and follow him quietly to peak in the kitchen.

"Okay before we see whatever we're going to see that may or may not traumatize us for the rest of our lives please just remember i loved you guys and Trevor remember when i told you that i couldn't give you the math answers because i didn't have them that one day in 4th period well yeah i lied i did have them but i didn't want to get in trouble oh and Luke remember when i told you that i couldn't facetime you and play fornite yeah well i lied i was hooking up with a girl and couldn't bother to hop on i needed to have my priorities straight , oh and Quinn and taylor im the one that made that TikTok fan page about the both of you being together.." Cole said all in one big breath.

"OH" Trevor yelled but half of his yell was muffled by quinn's hand as he remembered they had to be quiet. "I am gonna kill you caufield i failed that test and my mom grounded me so i couldn't go to the boy's weekly sleepover at jacks !" Trevor whisper yelled at Cole , livid that the boy never gave him the math answers when he had them the whole time. "Okay for the sake of all of us everyone else please stay quiet and fuck you caufield for the fan page" Taylor said shushing the boys who were about to get into another fight when they had to catch Chloe and jack.

"I am so not prepared for this i cannot see my best-friend of forever kiss my sister" Trevor said as he had a disgusted look on his face as they neared to the kitchen door which was slightly open. As they finally reached there and they all ducked to see what was going on, Everyone was shocked as they didn't see them making out but instead saw them flirting and laughing with each other

Trevor had a look of disgust on his face , Taylor was shocked but excited for her best friend remembering that one time 14 year old Chloe came running to tell her that she liked jack and found him cute. So yea Chloe had a crush on jack for 2 years straight and no one knew expect taylor. Until Chloe was 16 and trevor overheard Chloe talking to taylor about it and he ran to tell everyone that was in the house, that summer Chloe didn't speak a single word to trevor out of sadness, madness and betrayal.

Quinn was excited for his brother as well remembering when 13 year old jack came running to him saying he found Chloe cute and mesmerizing. Luke was grinning like a mad men as he also knew of Chloe's 2 year old crush on his brother as Luke was included in the girls talks. And Cole was just shocked that this was happening in between his two best friends. "Oh god please make it stop" Trevor quietly groaned as he fake gagged to which in response he got a smack in the head by taylor who quietly whisper yelled "oh shut up there cute!"

"Quick take a picture !" Cole said to Quinn as Quinn whipped his phone out and took the picture of the two contemplating if he could use the photo as blackmail against the two if they tried anything on him. "Oh send that to me" Luke said as the rest agreed in unison.

———————————————————————
HI GUYS I HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAPTER I FINALLY FOUND MY MOTIVATION AGAIN , if i have time later tonight ill upload the social media part and texting just i hate doing the texting because i have to do it on my phone as my laptop has a virus but oh well , hope you enjoyed
MUCH LOVE MIMI 🤍

edited 02.10.2024
re-edited 02.20.2024
re-re-edited 03.07.2024

edited this again cause i changed the positions of where chloe and jack were so now it was chloe who was on the countertop and jack was in between her legs cause that made more sense

edited this again cause yk they didn't kiss anymore so