Chapter 10

3RD PERSON POV

It was safe to say that chloe was so fed up with the group chat she turned her phone off and took a nice relaxing bath. After her bath she slipped on some comfy clothes and sat at her vanity deciding to braid her hair for today. After she finished up her hair she went downstairs as she was looking for her car keys when she quickly looked up and saw luke staring at her. "Hi lukey" she said playfully as she grabbed her phone and wallet in one hand and her car keys in another.

"Where are you going i'm bored everyone else decided to take naps or whatever" The very bored 19 year old said as he groaned and laid his head on her head. "Oh i'm gonna go out to get açaí bowls wanna come?" she said as he quickly perked up to look at her. Quickly nodding his head he slipped his crocs on and ruffled his hair as the two exited towards Chloe's car.

They played some soft music in the background noise as they talked about their upcoming plans on the 10 minute drives to the smoothie and açaí place. When they finally got there chloe quickly parked and stepped out with luke. He quickly opened the door for her playfully bowing as he said "for you my lady" which she quickly responded back to "well thank you my kind sir" she said before they both burst out laughing as they made their way to the counter to order. "Luke what do you want?" Chloe said as she placed her Açaí bowl order and waited for luke to look at menu before picking out a strawberry and banana smoothie. They went to the side counter to wait for their orders as they talked. "How is college treating you lukey boy" she asked as she leaned into his side wrapping her arms around his waist as he sighed dramatically before replying "well good i guess it's just the classes are killing me you don't get it chloe you just don't get it!" He said as he whined dramatically.

She giggled as she gave the employees a thank you and got their food as they sat down at one of the tables as luke kept ranting about college like if the girl hadn't been. "Wow your life must be hard huh?" She spoke sarcastically to the boy as he rolled his eyes at her. Chloe smirked to herself before bringing up the topic about relationships to luke. "Sooo has any girl caught ur eye lukeee" she said playfully as she stared at him with a goofy grin on her face waiting for his response. He turned red and scratched his neck with his hand before replying "uh maybe?" he said.

Chloe let out a squeal as Luke quickly shushed her as she clapped her hands together excitedly. "Who is it!" She asked him leaning in even more excited to hear all the details. "Her name is Valerie and i actually really like her a lot" he said a small smile creeping onto his face as Chloe smiled even more as she was over the moon for the hughes boy.

They picked up their trash and threw it away as they kept walking to the car still talking about Valerie and how excited Chloe was for Luke. They finally made it to the car as Chloe was about to turn it on but Luke asked her a question that took her off guard "What about you and jack what's going on there?" Luke said as he smirked leaning back into his chair as chloe's eyes widened and her mouth dropped. She quickly fixed herself before speaking "There's nothing going on in between us we're just best friends lukey" She said turning music on to try and distract him as she made her way out of the plaza where they were eating.

They talked about random things thankfully for chloe as they made their way back home. As she parked and they got out of the car they laughed and joked around before walking into the house and still finding it quite meaning everyone was still sleeping.

—————————

Guess who updated in the first time in foreverrrrr. So proud of myself for doing this finally thanks to rowdylvr 

who literally was pushing me to motivate

much love mimi 🤍