FOUR

AMELIE'S P.O.V

Gracie and I headed over to the bar, and what we both was going to be one shot turned out to be much more than that.

Two hours had passed, Gracie and I were sat at the bar, talking about anything and everything they could possibly think of. Both of us were 6 shots and 7 drinks deep, we were drunk as hell.

"Amelie, will you dance with me?" Gracie slurred in her drunken state. Normally I would turn down the opportunity to dance, because I suck and rather not be embarrassed, but I was too drunk to think coherent thoughts.

"Fuck yea, let's go!" I yelled out to her over the loud music, pulling her up from the seat and out to the dance floor.

At this moment I remembered why I don't dance at parties, but there was no going back now. Gracie flashed me a quick smile, then began to expertly sway her body to the beat of the music. She danced with swift and fluid movements,
energy practically radiating off of her.

I gave her an unsure smile and began attempting to copy her movements. Swaying myself to the upbeat song. As much as I love music, dancing to it is definitely not for me.

This went on for a little while, Gracie dancing like there was no tomorrow, and me dancing like I had two left feet. Until Gracie's dancing came to an abrupt end, but before I could question her, she was closing the gap between our bodies and looking deep into my eyes.

"Hi Amelie" She said as she put her arms around neck, pulling our bodies closer together.

Normally I would be shitting my pants right now, having a pretty girl all on me like Gracie was is a weakness of mine. But the tremendous amount of alcohol in my system gave me a newfound confidence, I placed my hands gently around her waist and admired the girl in front of me.

"Hi Gracie" I muttered out lowly, I'd only known this girl for a few hours yet I felt like I belonged here with her, I felt like I had known her for a lifetime.

My eyes began to follow Gracie's every move, and I couldn't help but notice how her eyes raked over my face. Taking in every feature, her gaze traveling to my lips for little longer than what seemed socially acceptable. Then it went back up to look me in my eyes again.

There we were, stood in the middle of the dance floor, holding each other close, and drunk out of our minds.

It had been a few minutes since either of us had spoken, and I was deep in thought, thinking about the girl that was in front of me. That was until I was broken out of my thoughts, by Gracie's voice.

"Can I kiss you?" She whispered to me as her eyes trailed down to my lips once more. No fucking way, did she really just ask me that?

I don't know if it was just the alcohol in me, or if sober Amelie would still have wanted this to happen, but all my nerves were gone. Now replaced with exceeding confidence.

Without one more thought I placed my hands on either side of Gracie's face and pulled her in, our lips smashing together, to which she reciprocated.

My hands traveled back down to her waist, not breaking the kiss. Kissing her felt like so good, it was like kissing a million angels. Now full of confidence, I slid my hands a little lower so they were resting directly on her ass. Waiting a few seconds before I decided to grasp it firmly, Gracie gasped into my mouth.

Without a second thought I shoved my tongue into her now open mouth, and began to explore the girl in front of me. From my hands roaming her body, to my tongue toying with hers.

Fuck, she's literally perfect.

Our tongues worked in sync, each fighting for dominance in the kiss, to which I won. But as the kiss grew on I knew I had to pull away soon. Not because I wanted to, purely because I was running out of air.

I pulled my lips off of Gracie's, not moving my hands from her waist. We locked eyes again for more than a few seconds, then she began to speak.

"I need you Amelie, please. I need you to fuck me."

Sorry for the wait guys, I broke my toe 😛 and it hurts like a bitch.