SEVEN

3rd person P.O.V

It had been a week, a full seven days since Amelie's interaction with Gracie. The best night she has had in a long time. Gracie had texted Amelie once since that night, asking when she'd be available to grab lunch. Amelie hadn't responded back, she felt conflicted. Being with Gracie brought out her good side, she felt as light as a feather when she looked at the girl. Even though they just met Amelie knew that this girl would affect her for the rest of eternity.

Gracie's text had been sent days ago, if Amelie responded now would she still want to go to lunch? Or was it too late? Amelie decided to get rid of all her negative thoughts and text the girl back, it's the least she could do. She quickly sent Gracie a text, stating that she was sorry for not responding earlier and that she would love to go out to lunch sometime.

Amelie had spent the last week stalking Gracie's social medias and watching every very possible video she could find of the cute girl. You could tell that Gracie was a kind and precious soul, even through a phone screen. She was quite literally the definition of perfection.

Amelie knew that once she saw Gracie again that she would be fixated on the girl, a girl she couldn't have. Amelie couldn't help but wonder if Gracie even liked girls. Obviously they have had sex but that still doesn't confirm anything. Gracie could have just been doing it to try something new.

Amelie was deep in thought, when the sound of a buzz from her phone broke the silence. She had received a text from the very person she had been thinking about.

iMessage
Gracie 🎀 = Gracie
Ame 🩵 = Amelie

Friday feb 9 at 3:01 PM

Gracie 🎀: Hey Amelie! It's Gracie,
I was wondering if you would like to
grab lunch with me sometime?

Sunday feb 11 at 5:31

Ame 🩵:
Hi Gracie! I'm so sorry for not
responding sooner. I've been busy
lately, but I would love to go out for
lunch sometime!

Gracie 🎀: Yay! Are you available
this Tuesday around 1 pm? You can
choose where we go!

Ame 🩵:
I am available on Tuesday!
We could go to this restaurant
near my house, I've heard good
things about it.

Gracie 🎀: Sure, I can't wait
to see you. It's a date!
Jk lol 🫶

Ame 🩵:
Haha, I can't wait either.

Unbeknownst to Gracie her words had really affected the already conflicted Amelie. They had only just met recently and Amelie already felt like she could spend the rest of her life with this girl.
Amelie had never been the type of person to believe in love at first sight or to fall for someone she'd just met, she thought it was hypocritical. But it seems she just broke her own beliefs because it would be a lie to say she hadn't fallen for the girl she barely knew. She had fallen for Gracie Madigan Abrams.