Chapter 1 Tsundere and beautiful little orange cat x cold and paranoid beautiful

Chapter 1 Tsundere and beautiful little orange cat x cold and paranoid beautiful boy (1)

"Is this a country of giants? The furniture is so big."

Tang Qing was a little confused. Before he could react, he was stunned by the scene in front of him.

In the room, Tang Qing seemed to be sitting on the window sill. In front of him was a slender young man, with his hands on the hem of his clothes, taking off his clothes!

The young man has a tall, well-proportioned figure, a handsome side face with sharp edges, a tall nose that is just right, as if carved, and thin lips that are elegant and indifferent.

His temperament is as cold and cold as cedar, and his pair of deep and narrow phoenix eyes are like the surface of a deep and mysterious lake, cold and noble.

I had just finished exercising, and there were a few drops of sweat on my forehead sliding down my face and down my chin, and dripping onto the floor of the dormitory. He lifted up the hem of his basketball uniform with both hands, bent over slightly, and his waist and abdomen instantly stretched out with six beautiful and sexy abs.

He took off his clothes neatly and threw them on the back of the chair.

Okay, so handsome...

Tang Qing was stunned. He accidentally hit the window with a clang and fell to the window sill.

Ah...it's so embarrassing. The handsome guy won't find out about his nymphomaniac appearance, right? Tang Qing was so embarrassed that he picked his feet and almost wanted to dig a hole and bury himself in it.

The young man finished taking off his upper body and was about to take it off when Xun Sheng turned his head.

Only then did I realize that there was a very small milk cat sitting crookedly on the window sill of my room.

The kitten may have just been born. Its eyes are slightly squinted and its eyelashes are long and drooping. Its fur is light orange, and only its four paws are white. The ears are slightly drooped, the limbs are short, and the tail is round. The whole cat is fluffy and looks very pitiful and cute.

Soft and silly.

Not as big as a palm.

If a girl were here and saw such a cute little kitten, she would be so cute that she would be so cute that she would have to pick her up and give her a good suck.

But the young man in front of him, with deep eyebrows and a cold expression, was obviously unmoved.

He didn't have any pets, so where did this wild cat come from?

The young man glanced at the kitten indifferently, picked up a piece of clothing, put it on, and walked out of the room.

Tang Qing lowered his head and looked at his hand... well, it should be called his claw. It was a small, fluffy one with a light orange color. The claw was white with pink flesh pads on it.

Turned into a cat?

Tang Qing is the "Guardian of the Romance World" bound to the system.