Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Tsundere and beautiful little orange cat x cold and paranoid beautiful boy (17)

leave?

Are you leaving Fu Yixuan... Tang Qing is a little reluctant to leave.

[Host, do you still want to continue being a cat? ] System 99 advised earnestly, [I have applied to the Lord God System, and you can be a human in the next world. Complete the mission quickly so that you can return to the original world as soon as possible~]

After Tang Qing's parents died in a car accident, he stayed with his uncle and aunt, and later died unexpectedly. He always suspected that his death was related to his uncle's family, which was why he had to return to his original world. He couldn't let his murderer go unpunished.

"Well... 99, can I leave a little later? I want to say goodbye to Fu Yixuan."

[Okay, host. But don't wait too long, we still have the next world. 】

In the evening, Fu Yixuan answered the phone and chatted expressionlessly for more than ten minutes.

He hung up the phone and picked up the little orange cat. His voice was cold and cold, and the pressure on his body was low: "Tangtang, Ren Yuying actually said that he is my father. It turns out that I have a father. It's really funny."

Tang Qing tilted his head and looked at the black-haired boy in confusion.

"99, who is Ren Yuying?"

[Host, Ren Yuying is Ren Yuhui's father. He is also the biological father of the villain. After Ren Yuying met the villain that day, she investigated the villain and discovered the villain's talents. She thought they could be used, so she wanted to recognize him. 】

The young man said expressionlessly: "Okay, give him a chance to show his father's love. This is what he owes my mother."

It was obvious that father and son recognized each other, but for some reason, Tang Qing felt that the boy was not happy. He licked the boy's hand to express comfort.

There is a cool breeze in the autumn night, but it is difficult to relieve the stuffy heat in the house. The bay window hangs on the floor, reflecting the shadows of the trees outside the window. Occasionally, there is a sound of branches and leaves, accompanied by the chirping of cicadas.

As usual, Tang Qing was held tightly in Fu Yixuan's arms and slept. He reached out and kissed the black-haired boy on his forehead, and looked at the boy deeply for a few more times.

It was as if he wanted to carve the boy's image into his heart.

"99, let's go, I'm leaving this world."

Fu Yixuan has been recognized by the Ren family. After that day, the fat and thin people no longer dare to trouble him anymore. The young man should be able to live a good life in the future. The most important thing is that Fu Yixuan has given up his obsession with Zhang Zhizhi and will no longer affect the operation of the world.

[Hello host~ Your first mission has been successfully completed, we are leaving for the next world. 】The voice of System 99 is still so full of vitality, it fills Tang Qing's mind with fireworks.

Although the mission was successfully completed, Tang Qing was not particularly happy for some reason.

He glanced at the black-haired boy again. Under the moonlight, his perfectly proportioned facial features were extremely cold and cold, as if he was in a dream. He had no sense of security and was afraid of losing him.