Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Pretty little orange cat x cold and beautiful boy (34 cat ears pop out)

Fu Yixuan put half a tank of water in the bathtub, then put the kittens on it, and picked up a few little yellow ducks without knowing where they were going.

Ordinary cats are somewhat afraid of water. Tang Qing is not a real cat after all, but he plays happily in the water.

He kept playing with the little yellow duck, sometimes making it look like the character "人", and sometimes making it look like the character "一".

When you were a human being, why didn't you feel that the little yellow duck was so fun? Hehe~

Fu Yixuan was splashed with water by Tang Qing.

He looked at the silly cat playing happily and couldn't help laughing. Have sugar babies forgotten that they are actually human beings?

But both humans and cats are silly and cute.

Fu Yixuan stared at the kitten, stretched out his hands and began to take off his wet top and pants.

Tang Qing stopped what he was doing and looked up at Fu Yixuan blankly.

Why, why did you take it off?

What catches the eye is his undulating muscles, like a bowstring ready to go, full of a sense of shock and power. The two long legs are strong and slender, with incredible proportions and smooth and sexy muscle lines. Between the legs, there is a bulging mass, filled with male hormones.

The water droplets slid down the steaming body, and the water droplets on the low ends of the hair also fell downwards.

He felt that Fu Yixuan was different from before.

When he was a cat, even though Fu Yixuan doted on him, he would touch and kiss her every day, and the two of them would be naked against each other countless times. (Mainly because Tangtang Cat, Cat Tangtang, has never worn any clothes)

But no matter how close the two are, Fu Yixuan will never have this special reaction.

Ever since he learned that his cat could turn into a human today, it seemed that a door to a new world had slowly opened to him...

The way Fu Yixuan looked at him was as loving as when he looked at cats before, but with an added sense of innumerable and unknown aggression, as if he wanted to swallow the kitten in one gulp.

Tang Qing was a little scared. The kitten's eyes were wide and round, making it even more adorable.

Fu Yixuan pointed to the wet clothes, with a calm expression on his face, and pretended to be helpless and said: "Baby, my clothes are all wet, so let's take them off and take a shower together. Anyway, we used to wash together often."

What do you mean? Anyway, we often washed them together before...

You big-tailed wolf, please make it clear. In the past, everyone washed their own things. At most, he was squatting at the sink and waiting for him. Where has it ever happened that two people took a bath together in the bathtub...

Although he was still in the form of a little orange cat, Fu Yixuan clearly knew that he was a cat turned from a human, and he pretended not to understand whether men can be intimate with each other.