Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Tsundere and beautiful little orange cat x cold and paranoid beautiful boy (4)

The cool black-haired boy took the carton home and closed the door.

Although he is still a high school student, he has many things to do every day.

Fu Yixuan was raised by her mother since she was a child. His mother is very beautiful, with a soft and non-aggressive beauty. The neighbors always have some inexplicable pity and discrimination towards his mother, who is single and beautiful and raised him alone. So Fu Yixuan has been studying hard, ranking first in the class in every exam since he was a child, just to make his mother hold her head up higher in front of outsiders.

His mother is also proud of his understanding. Because of his relatively withdrawn personality, his mother rejected the pursuits of many wealthy men. She just wanted to see her child successfully graduate and enter college.

Her mother always said that she would not consider remarrying until Fu Yixuan goes to college and has a girlfriend.

But she didn't wait for this day.

Accidents will happen. When he was a freshman in high school, his mother died in an accident due to a drunk truck driver, and Fu Yixuan became an orphan.

Now the neighbors are even secretly saying that this boy is a nemesis who killed the only remaining mother. Everyone would avoid him every time they saw him, not daring to talk to him, as if talking to him would bring misfortune.

His tuition fees were all advanced by the school's scholarships for top students. Therefore, he has to study unwaveringly until twelve o'clock every day to ensure that his grades are always at the top of the class.

Not only that, he also makes time to work in a milk tea shop on weekends to earn living expenses. During the winter and summer vacations, I would work several jobs at the same time, trying to save money to go to college. After his mother left, he gradually got used to the busy study and work every day, and no longer had the time and energy to talk to others.

The only trace of warmth he had left in that car accident forever after his mother left.

But now, his elegant brows wrinkled slightly, looking at this kitten that accidentally broke into his house, feeling a little helpless.

"99, am I breaking into the enemy?" Tang Qing asked the system in disbelief.

[Yes, host! Congratulations to the host! ] The system loudly congratulated Tang Qing and sent Tang Qing a fireworks emoticon.

Finally, he no longer had to be a neighbor's cat or a stray cat, but he successfully broke into Fu Yixuan's house.

Tang Qing jumped up with joy, circling back and forth around Fu Yixuan's clean feet, his short legs jumping.

Fu Yixuan looked at the jumping kitten, reached out and gently rubbed the furry kitten's head. He made an exception and allowed the little orange cat to run around in his territory, then got up and went to the kitchen.

Taking advantage of Fu Yixuan's absence, Tang Qing raised his tail and patrolled the territory at home arrogantly. Although the house Fu Yixuan lives in is not big, it is very clean and every corner is spotless.