Chapter 20

Chapter 20 The arrogant and beautiful little orange cat x the cold and paranoid beautiful boy (19)

"Xiao... Xiaomi?" Tang Qing opened his almond-shaped eyes slightly, full of confusion.

"Yes, it will only respond if you call it Xiaomi." After Fu Yixuan finished speaking, he called Xiaomi several more times.

When the little orange cat heard the shit shoveler calling him, he immediately turned his head and looked at Fu Yixuan with a pair of round green cat eyes.

"Xiao, Xiaomi?" Tang Qing gently called the orange cat's name, his voice was soft and bright, very clear and sweet.

Hearing the human he liked calling his name, Xiaomi turned back and arched his furry round head against Tang Qing's body.

Ah, this fat cat is really called Xiaomi.

So strange, isn't this just Tangtang?

Tang Qing scratched his head in embarrassment, his fair and delicate little face turned slightly red, and racked his brains to make up for it: "My family also had an orange cat before, named Tangtang. I couldn't react just now, so I called it smooth. "

Fu Yixuan looked at him with a half-smile, his deep and narrow phoenix eyes thoughtful. He didn't seem to be too entangled and answered casually: "Really, what a coincidence."

"Yeah, well, because our family's surname is Tang, we had such a name in the first place."

Hmm... Most people would never think that their orange cat would turn into a human and come back to find them, right? Although he called the wrong name, Fu Yixuan should not have thought of going up in this aspect?

But this orange cat is clearly the same cat body he used, so why did he change his name?

Could it be that Fu Yixuan did genetic cloning and cloned an identical orange cat?

While Tang Qing was thinking wildly, he nodded calmly, his round almond-shaped eyes widened, and he showed an innocent and cute smile: "If there is nothing else, I will go home first, Mr. Fu. If there is any problem with Xiaomi in the future, I will tell you you can look for me."

Fu Yixuan rubbed the fur on the little orange cat's back and said, "Assistant Tang, starting from tomorrow, you will become a full-time employee and become my life assistant and move directly to my place."

ah? It's just the first day we met, and we have to live in the CEO's house?

This...this...is not good.

Tang Qing showed a surprised expression, her almond-shaped eyes widened, her fair face soon became covered with pink peach blossoms, and even her fair earlobes turned slightly red.

The boy seemed embarrassed and lowered his head, revealing a small round hair curler on top of his head. The chestnut hair was slightly curly and looked very fluffy and soft.

Fu Yixuan suppressed the urge to reach out and rub the little curly hair in front of his eyes, and said expressionlessly: "I mean, I want you to move in so that you can take care of Xiaomi."

Ah, so that's what it means...

Sure enough, I must be overthinking it.