Chapter 30

Chapter 30 The arrogant and beautiful little orange cat x the cold and paranoid beautiful boy (29)

"Take me out of here?" Tang Qing was a little confused. Didn't he want to complete this task and appease the darkened villain?

Tang Bo frowned and said: "A mission like yours that requires you to get close to the villain is too dangerous. The villains are all unpredictable and violent. Just wait for me for a few more days, and I will find a way to change the mission for you. Give assists to the male protagonist or something like that."

Tang Qing pursed his lips and whispered: "No, I don't think Fu Yixuan is very dangerous, he just has a cold personality..."

Tang Bo stretched out his hand and rubbed Tang Qing's furry hair, and said with a gentle smile: "Silly brother, you are so cute and kind. I won't talk about your mission anymore, I will tell you after I have arranged it."

He looked left and right, couldn't help but reached out and gently pinched Tang Qing's chubby face. His little brother was really cute.

He glanced behind Tang Qing and said: "Tangtang, I feel that the villain is coming. It is not convenient for me to show my face in front of him for the time being. I will come back to you next time I find a loophole."

After he finished speaking, he turned around, waved handsomely to Tang Qing, and said in a cheerful voice: "Next time we meet, Tangtang, please call me brother."

Tang Qing also smiled and waved. This person should be his brother, he feels very close to him.

Unexpectedly, his brother is still in the world, and he is still thousands of miles away, looking for him in the mission world. If my mother knew, she would be very happy.

Tang Qing also felt very happy because he had an extra brother.

He stood there stupidly and smiled.

"Do you like that man very much? No matter how far you have gone, you are still reluctant to leave." A cold voice came from behind.

Tang Qing turned around and saw Fu Yixuan standing at the door, covered with cold air, looking at him indifferently, with a bit of a bad look on his face.

Tang Qing explained: "That's my brother."

Fu Yixuan's brows relaxed slightly, and he still asked with a cold face: "Brother, there's no need to pinch your face. How old are you?"

Tang Qing didn't quite understand. The man looked unhappy and replied softly: "Because we haven't seen each other for a long time."

Fu Yixuan snorted coldly, held the door with one hand and said, "Come in quickly." He thought his silly cat had been abducted by a wild man.

Back home, Tang Qing started making cat rice for Xiaomi.

Fu Yixuan still looked glum, sitting on the balcony, enjoying the cool breeze, drinking wine one sip at a time, with a hint of sadness on his eyebrows.

For some reason, the appearance of brother Tang Qing just now made him feel a little bit in danger.

Tang Qing's brother has a very strange aura about him. It's not that he is not a good person, but he always feels like he does not belong to this world.