(1.) - I Was the One Reborn as A Snake.

.....Hello? I suppose I should say. For those that know who I am - Hi, we're meeting again. And for those that DON'T know who I am, incase this is your first time here - Allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Faofa Shin - well, now it is at least. I used to be called Komeno Riyo and I was a simple Japanese work slave. Yup, you heard that right - work slave. The job wasn't bad to be clear, I simply had cut out almost everything else in my life apart for work.

I'll quickly catch you up to speed on things -
At the age of 28, while walking back home I got caught in the crossfire of a shootout between the police and some robbers, which resulted in my death, however strangely I reincarnated into another world (surprise, surprise)... But as a snake.

Then I wandered, met an ancient Abyssal God, made friends with said Abyssal God, wandered some more, wrecked some dungeons, got stalked by some Kitsune, wrecked some more dungeons, attained a human form, travelled to a human town, joined the Adventuring Guild, was forced to hide my strength-
....

Wait, this will go on for a while if I keep going.... My story up until now is quite long...
I know, maybe I can reintroduce everything as this goes on! That saves me the breath from explaining everything in light detail.

Alright, now that that's out of the way-
You might be wondering, what am I exactly doing right now and what had happened while I was gone?

And the answer to that is-

[Iyka]:
"HUUUUH?! HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?! YOU'VE ALREADY WON 28 GAMES IN A ROW-"

[Frindel]:
"Fufufu...What bad luck you have I have to say."

[Iyka]:
"Bad luck my ass! You MUST be cheating somehow!"

[Frindel]:
"Excuse you- Are you accusing me, the Greatly Honest Frindel, of cheating?"

[Iyka]:
"You bet your ass I am!"

....Yeah- uh... Those two arguing believe it or not... Are my companions. Well, technically they count as my subordinates, since they both made Soul Pacts with me, but that's besides the point.

The one in the lush red hair and the maid dress is Frindel - and I know this may sound unbelievable, but she is actually the Primal Dragon of Fire.
On a basic level, the Primal Dragons are practically the Gods of this world.

And the one she is arguing right now, is Iyka - who used to be a Kitsune, but after some.... Things, she now has the body of a Beastman, more specifically, a black cat.
She also happens to be the second ever individual I met when I first reincarnated in this world.

And the two of them right now were locked in a excessive game of cards - for around 28 rounds by now. Frindel had won every round so far, so Iyka was obviously kinda.... Upset-?

[Iyka]:
"COME ON YOU STUPID LIZARD, I'LL KICK YOUR ASS ANY TIME OF THE DAY-"

[Frindel]:
"Lizard-?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU'RE SPEAKING TO?!"

....Don't ask me how we survive with those two bickering all the time. Anyways- moving on from them both, the next of my companions aka subordinates is a lich, specifically Elder Lich, named Odale Ordial.
He used to be a dungeon boss who I defeated in a rather epic fight a long while back, before making a vow to him to help him with something that had been brewing for ages.

Even millenia actually.
I met Odale inside a dungeon, during what is called a 'Dungeon Raid' by the Adventuring Guild. There, I learned more about this worlds history as well. Overall, Odale acts as our brains and analyst of the group - as he realistically, is the only one with the brain capacity to do anything smart.