Reserved?

As the sun begins its ascent into the sky, Evadne's day unfolds like the turning of a well-worn page in an ancient tome

As the sun begins its ascent into the sky, Evadne's day unfolds like the turning of a well-worn page in an ancient tome. With the first light of dawn, she rises from her slumber at 5 o'clock, greeting the morning with determination etched into her every movement. With a quiet resolve, she makes her way to the gym, the rhythmic beat of her heart matching the cadence of her footsteps as she immerses herself in the physicality of her workout.

Returning home, she prepares for the day ahead, her movements deliberate and purposeful as she readies herself for the challenges that lie ahead. Dressed in the armor of academia, she sets off for university, her mind already racing ahead to the lectures and lessons that await her eager mind.

In the hallowed halls of learning, Evadne is a silent sentinel, her presence a testament to her dedication and determination. As Mrs. Lindsey's voice fills the air with the weight of knowledge, Evadne listens intently, her eyes alight with the spark of intellectual curiosity.

But today, the rhythm of her routine is disrupted as the realm of business studies encroaches upon her own. As the whispers of change ripple through the classroom, Evadne's gaze remains fixed on her notes, her focus unyielding despite the shifting tides around her.

And then, like a tempest in the calm, Kai Zephyr appears, his presence a magnet drawing the attention of those around him. Amidst the flurry of activity, he finds himself drawn to the quiet corner where Evadne sits, her table a sanctuary amidst the chaos.

With a silent exchange of glances, Kai takes his place beside her, his words a gentle breeze that stirs the stillness of her world. And though she may be an introvert by nature, Evadne's voice finds its way to the surface, a whisper of acknowledgment that carries the weight of a thousand unspoken truths. 

As Kai settles into the seat beside Evadne, a smile playing at the corners of his lips, he extends his hand in a gesture of friendly introduction. "Hi, I'm Kai," he says, his voice warm and inviting. "Mind if I sit here?"

Evadne looks up, surprised by his approach but intrigued by the sincerity in his eyes. She hesitates for a moment before nodding, her hand tentatively meeting his in a gentle handshake. "I'm Evadne," she replies, her voice soft but steady.

Kai's smile widens, a flicker of recognition passing through his eyes. "Nice to meet you, Evadne. I've seen you around the library. You're always buried in those history books," he remarks, a hint of admiration in his tone.

Evadne blushes slightly at the mention of her favorite pastime, grateful for the distraction from the usual gossip that swirls around Kai. "I find history fascinating," she admits, a spark of enthusiasm lighting up her eyes.

Their conversation flows easily, the awkwardness of their initial meeting giving way to a newfound camaraderie. Kai listens attentively as Evadne shares her passion for the past, his own curiosity piqued by her knowledge and insight.