ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

I was now laying down and watching old episodes of RHOA in my mom's bedroom

I was now laying down and watching old episodes of RHOA in my mom's bedroom. I don't know if it's just me but mom's beds are always more comfortable & since she was over at her boyfriend house I was definitely enjoying it.

I was watching as Phaedra and Demetria just got done doing their back and forth in front of everyone.

"Well Kandi why don't you search around Puerto Rico & see if there's a studio, so we can go drop some beatsss" I said along with Nene, busting out into laughter.

I was interrupted by the sound of my phone going off, I looked down to see that there was an unknown number calling me.

I was about ignore it until I thought about my mom being at her boyfriend house & what if there was some kind of freak accident.

"Hello?" I answered, placing the phone on speaker

"Come outside." I heard a voice say & then hang up.

I looked at my phone with widened eyes and went to my call log to call the number back.

"The text now subscriber you are trying to reach has-"

Are you fucking serious?

I hopped out of the bed and went to my room to change into something other than my briefs. I just put on a cropped jersey and some sweatpants & made my way down to the living room. I walked over to the window and lifted up a blind to see if I could see who it was, but it was dark outside and we didn't have a streetlight in front of our house so it made it hard to see anything.

Just then there were a few knocks at my door causing me to jump.

"who the fuck-" I whispered to myself and went to the light switches, turning on the porch light so I could see.

Once I looked through the peephole I seen him standing there. He was turned around so I was only able to see his dreads, but I know it was him.

I twisted the lock and opened the door, causing him to turn around and look me in my eyes.

We stared at each other for a brief moment until he finally broke the silence. "You gonna let me in?" He asked, slightly with an attitude.

I stepped to the side and allowed him to walk in, closing and locking the door behind him. I then turned on the light and turned around and he was leaning against the couch, looking at me.

"Why are you here?" I asked folding my arms and leaning against the door.

"Why you been ignoring me?" He said completely dodging my question.