ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

"Damn he so perfect" I said out loud while sitting in my car, looking at this picture of Adrian eating at the table

"Damn he so perfect" I said out loud while sitting in my car, looking at this picture of Adrian eating at the table. I been wanting him for the longest and it was finally happening. I just hope I don't fuck it up.

I was taken out of my thoughts by the sound of someone tapping on my window, causing me to look up to see Darius standing there. This nigga is hella late.

I turned off my car and got out, making sure to leave my shit in the car before turning to Darius.

"Nigga Ima start lying about the time we gotta be here just to make yo ass show up on time." I said dapping him up.

"Mann, this time wasn't even my fault. Baby moms was tripping on some shit." He said shaking his head.

"Well let's gon head in here before this nigga start calling us." I said walking towards the warehouse we were parked at, we walked up to the door and got patted down by security which was the typical shit they do so I wasn't mad.

"He in the office." The security guard said nodding his head towards the back where the office was located.

Both me and Darius walked to the back of the warehouse, passing the naked girls that were cooking cocaine, some were counting money, others were walking around doing whatever. Shit really looked like something fresh out of a movie.

"It's about time yall showed up. Where the fuck yall niggas been?" Omar said as he was coming out of his office.

"My bad bossman, that was all me. Typical shit wit my babymama." Darius spoke up, making Omar start chuckling.

"Boy yall don't know how to stay from each other do ya?" He laughed, "Now anyway look, I got a big shipment coming in soon & I'm gonna have to make some dudes watch for the shipment. With that being said y'all would have to handle more weight." He said

"How much weight we talking?" I asked raising a brow.

"Y'all gone be handling at least 20K in drugs, each." Omar said making my eyes go wide, "Now if yall can do that and get that shit sold I'll pay ya both 10K each." Omar said rubbing his hands together.

"Damn OG! that's one hell of a advance! You know I'm down." Darius said sounding excited like he just won the lottery.

"And what about you Rik, you think you can do it?" Omar said looking over at me.

"I can." I said

"Alright then, y'all can come pick it up tomorrow. Stay by ya phones." Omar said, I just nodded.