ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

⚠Warning it's a small sex scene in this chapter⚠️

Warning it's a small sex scene in this chapter⚠️

"I think we need to have a talk." He said.

"I don't think we need to at all." I said looking him in his eyes. All I could think about was the amount of abuse both me and my mother took from him.

"Adrian–Please." My mom spoke up making me snap my eyes to her.

"Are you serious right now? Like is this a joke?" I said walking over to the couch and sitting down my bookbag. "We really doing this?" I said folding my arms and looking at the both of them.

"Okay–Let's do it." I said

"Listen Son-"

"Adrian." I interrupted.

"Adrian–I know in the past things weren't ideally perfect. But there are things that you were too young to understand." He said.

"Oh no I understood. TRUST I completely understood what was going on. You're a murderer, a liar, a manipulator, and you have no love for anyone other than yourself. You beat on my mother right in front of me for 6 years. She took that abuse waiting on me to finally be old enough to run with her. You have no idea the amount of mental damage you've given me because of the things you did." I spat watching as my mom's head dropped down, I could tell she was getting emotional.

"I wasn't perfect. But that was then and this is now. I'm trying to make it right." He said stepping closer to me with his arm out.

"Adrian please calm down." My mom said from behind him.

"Calm down? Are you forgetting the fear you installed into my mind about this man? Being woken up out of my sleep to run from my father & he's here in front of me & you want me to calm down?" I said as I grew more and more furious with this bullshit that i've come home to.

"Son you need to listen–" He started.

"I bet ain't shit changed tho right. So let's go ahead and be honest with one another. Shall we?" I said looking at the both of them, "You're back because you looking for someone. & in  about 2 months it's gonna be some shit & next thing you know the only place safe for us from whoever it is you got some shit with, will be your house. Where we'll be completely under your control again..right?" I said as the room remained silent. "You wanna make it right?" I asked stepping closer to him.

He nodded his head.

"Then get back in that truck, and leave me the fuck alone." I said pointing to the door.

He looked back at my mother who was now staring at us as tears fell down her face.

"I hope one day you can give me another chance at being the father I should've been. I may not have been perfect, but I wouldn't have let anyone hurt you." He said looking back at my mom, "Either of you." He finished before turning back around and walking out the front door.