ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

'What am I doing right now?' I thought to myself as I stared at Shawn who was sleeping

'What am I doing right now?' I thought to myself as I stared at Shawn who was sleeping. He had his head turned to the side and I was laying beside him on my stomach. I shouldn't feel bad for sleeping with him, But I can't help but feel bad because I can see myself being with Tyrik and I do like what we're building so far.

He then turned his head to look at me, finally waking up from his sleep, with a small smile on his face.

"GMornin'." he said.

"Hi." I responded with a smile.

"How you feeling?" He asked as he started rubbing up and down my back.

"I'm ok...You?" I asked

"Better than ever." He said looking at my eyes and then my lips.

I raised myself up a little bit to reach his face and place a kiss on his lips, which was just a small peck.

"Thank you for last night." I said giving him one more peck.

"Nah, thank you–I'm just glad to have you back." He said.

I then felt a pit in my stomach, so I sat up from the position I was laying in, making him to rise up as well.

"Shawn..." I started, "What we did last night doesn't mean that we're back to what we were once doing." I said.

"It's not gonna be like last time though." He argued.

"Yeah but...I really like what I'm building with Tyrik." I admitted

"Oh—Cool." He said getting out the bed, he began to grab his clothes and put them on.

"Shawn..." I said, as he ignored me, putting on his pants

"Shawn..." I said again as he snatched his phone off the nightstand continuing to ignore me.

"Shawn!" I yelled getting up from my bed, standing behind him as he continued to get dressed

"WHAT!" He yelled turning around, "What the fuck else you want me to say? I'm trying to show you something different and yeah I fucked up but this time would be different." He said looking down at me into my eyes. "I wanna give you everything you want & all I'm asking for is time to make sure shit gonna be smooth and you can't even give me that."

"What about what I HAVE given? I gave you all I could. I gave you my fucking virginity and you toyed with emotions and made me feel less than nothing." I argued back. "Now because somebody is interested in what you had it's an issue?"

He then started chuckling, "Where that nigga at now Adrian? Huh? Did he hold you last night while you cried about whatever it is you got going on? He fuck you so good that you forgot all your problems? He the one that dropped everything and came to see if you was good?" He asked grabbing my chin.

I stood there in complete silence.

"Exactly." He said letting go of my chin. He then turned to the bed and grabbed his shirt and walked to my bedroom door, unlocking and opening it.