𝟏𝟗

ELSIE

ELSIE

"Do you like it Ian?" I asked him and patiently waited for his answer.

"I love it." He jumped up and down and looked around with his beautiful brown eyes. We have decorated the place with balloons and different blue decorations. That was his only request.

He wanted everything to be blue.

His birthday was yesterday, on Friday. Both me and Fenix woke him up with gifts and made him breakfast. The whole day he was smiling and was happy to go to school and give his classmates sweets.

Today on Saturday we were going to celebrate his 7th birthday.

Because we decided to have his party somewhere out, we ranted a small restaurant for it. Me and Fenix spend the whole morning arranging things while Ian was at Bridget's place in the mean time.

We invited a couple of his friends and of course Macy. Aspen said that she was going to come as well.

Ian ran around and kicked some of the balloons while laughing. We took him to the hairdresser and his hair was now shorter.

He had jeans on and a white shirt with short sleeves.

I watched him wanderer around when I heard the phone in my hand ring. It was Fenix.

I picked up and slowly paced around. "Did you get it?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm on my way there."

"Okay. We're waiting." We hung up and I let out a sigh. Fenix went to get the cake while he left his men at the front, guarding the restaurant.

Fenix and I still haven't talked about the kiss. It happened couple of days ago but I have not found the courage to do so. It seemed that Fenix didn't want to pressure me either.

What was I supposed to say?

It was more than I could imagine but what was I going to say to him?

It was a kiss, it happened. We were both in the heat of the moment. He probably didn't even meant to do it.

I just brought it up and it happened because of that. He probably didn't even thought of kissing me before that.

Even if he did, he didn't initiate. It was better for me to stay quiet and not embarrass myself. As much as I was blushing around him now, he hasn't said anything related to that night.