chapter 13: Consequences leads to pain

I kept quite. No point of me struggling for so long when I know that I'm gonna be hit again.

He went straight to his room where I was earlier sleeping. The place from where I was trying to escape seemed like it was a mansion or something. No way could it be a small home.

He brought me into his room and threw me on the bed.

"Aah" I screeched a little. It hurts to be thrown away like that.

"What the hell is wrong with you mister. Can't you see I don't want to be with you and I'm trying to find my way out." I said it. He was now getting on my nerves and it was way too irritating.

He leaned closure to me and if scared me. First he was freaking huge, his broad shoulder and his height. He is a very intimidating man I've ever met.

"Suzane, you have been very disobedient lately and have been defying me quite alot. This has really irritated me alot." The moment he said my name, I felt something.

"Look you a-...." Before I could complete he cut me off.

"Bear the consequences like a good girl now." He said it in a very cold tone. As if it wasn't him who was speaking but someone else.

"Pls...." I couldn't speak, I was stuttering instead.

He looked me in the eyes and slowly took off his shirt. When I saw that body with those well built and his shoulders and flawless skin it took me in amazement.

I looked him in the eye and he was staring right back at me. He was smirking as if enjoying what he was seeing.

"Like what you see baby, well it's not fun time but to teach you lesson." He said still seemed quoted satisfied with my condition.

I was wearing a small white frock and as I was sliding back my flock was lifting up which was really embarrassing for me.

I pulled my skirt down and looking at him, he didn't like it.

"Listen, I want to go to my baby, where is she? It's been hours since I've seen her" I said crying now.

He came close to me pulled me on his lap and signed.

"Your baby is safe and sound and is sleeping. She needs rest too." He said looking straight at my red eyes.

"But now it's time to focus on the task that I'm doing"

Before I could react he pulled me closure and layed me on the bed. He held my hands tight. He was looking straight at me while doing all these and I was feeling God knows what. A very foreign experience.

He put his hands on my calves first and rubbed it slightly. Then slowly took his hands till my thigh and rubbed it.

He then gently squeezed them and made me shriek. I was feeling ecstatic which I shouldn't but I was.

He was satisfied when I looked at him.

Well ofc he will be satisfied he is getting what he wanted.

He then gently took his gaze to my chest which the blanket was covering.
Some part of it.

He gently removed the blanket and saw that it's only the white fabric that's being the hindrance of his visuals.

He gently touched me and squeezed me.

I really didn't meant to moan and I tried controlling but him continuously torturing me made me moan finally.

He stopped he didn't do anything further.

When he left my hands I thought this torture was over but he came over me totally covering me wth his huge built and smashed his lips against mine not giving me a room to get away from him.

He gently kissed me. This was my first time experience to actually feel being liked and kissed by someone.

He asked for permission but I didn't give him. He growled and didn't like that I wasn't letting him get it.

He pinched me on my wait, I can't believe he pinched me.

I opened my mouth in pain and he entered his tongue into me. He was exploring my whole mouth while I was thinking to get him out of my mouth.

Well after few minutes when I was breathless and so could be feel he left me.

I started taking deep breaths asy face turned red. I can't hold my breath for too long.

He gently stroker my cheeks and pulled me up and kept my face against his chest. My breathing became normal and then he started leaving me.

When I realised what he did I felt hot tears iny eyes. I remembered something which I wanted to shove down my mind.

"Happy now, are you?" I asked being angry and crying mess at the same time.

"What do you mean baby?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Don't, just don't baby me" I said and continued

"What do you think of yourself, that you can do anything you want, then why didn't you layed me off already. Why just touched me." I was hurt and the pain was visible as my heart was pounding hard against my chest.

He wasn't angry with what I said, infact I should say shouted at him. He came close and shifted back a little.

He noticed and he stopped. He didn't made any advancements.

"Baby, did something happened with you? Do you want to share with me." He said it very calmly and softly.

No anger was visible in his eyes.

I just cried, I couldn't handle such softness of such a strange man. He felt pain when he saw me crying. I saw it in him.

"If you didnt like what I did to you, I'm sorry baby. I won't touch you that way again." When he said that tears just kept pouring from my eyes.

" No it's not that." I broke and continued crying as nothing else could be said by me.

His chest heaved a sign of relief when I said that.

I continued crying for the rest of the night.

Hey guys!

This is my first work on Wattpad. It would be really kind of you if you vote as it really gives a credit of appreciation to your writer!

Thanks! Hope you guys enjoy the book. 💃💃