Chapter 5

Lavanya's pov
The wedding rituals were over...and I was brought to Shubman's room were I sat in the middle of his bed...
While I was sitting in the room a lot of thoughts came over me like -why did he marry me?He had so many girls behind him, then, why me??
Mr Khurana had told that the Gills were the one who extended the proposal ...
Maybe a business deal I guess...
While I was thinking about this I heard the sound of footsteps near my room so I quickly veiled my face...
'So you are Miss Lavanya right...'The person asked
As my face was covered with a veil I couldn't see the face ...
'No ...no..... now she is now Lavanya Shubman Gill' the other person said...
Only thing I could realise was that those were a female voice...
As I was about to wake up the first voice said 'Oh please don't get up,we were here to just say Hai to our new Bhabhi...'
'Oh'I said
'Hai, I am Shehneel,Shubman's twin sister'she said
Then I remembered that I had watched an inteview of hers and also read an article about her in one of the magazines...
'So Miss...I am sorry Mrs Shubman Gill are you nervous 'she asked
'Yes a bit'I said
'Don't worry everything will be alright'She said'And do you know my brother's secret is that....'as she was about to say something a voice interrupted her ...
'Shehneel...What are you doing here'the person asked ...
'I was just telling bhabhi about your secrets ...'she said
I turned nervous it was none other than  Shubman....

Hey readers,
Next Chapter is going to be their first conversation...I wanted to bring it in this chapter itself but then this chapter will become too long to read...

Wish you a happy reading and for next chapter stay tuned...