Chapter 8

Lavanya's Pov
A few moments later Shubman also arrived from his practice and joined us...
'Shub beta'called Biji
'Yes Biji'he responded
'Go and stand near Lavanya puttar baccha 'she said
'Beeji please'he said like an annoyed kid...
'Oye go and stand near her,I am ordering you' she said..
'What Biji ap bhi na' he said and he started coming towards me ....
I felt very awkward in all this...All these things were new to me...so I stood still in my place.
He stood near me and Biji said 'Beautiful,may God always protect this couple'
All these things were weird for me....
After having a conversation in breakfast table we all headed to our respective rooms....
When I reached the room the sight I saw was heavenly...
I saw Shubman shirtless....with only a towel covering the lower part of the body..
I suddenly started screaming loudly as eventhough he was my crush I never had experienced such a situation in my life...
He quickly came towards me and covered my mouth with his right palm...
'Stop screaming ,please,or else the whole family will come here'he said
I couldn't digest anything for a moment and I stood still...
Our faces were  only inches apart at that moment...we looked at each other closely and then suddenly when I realized that I broke the eye contact...
I was about to leave when Shubman held my hand from back...
Before I could turn to see he suddenly pinned me on the wall...
'What are you doing'I asked him
'I am just doing what I felt like doing...'he said
'Actually girls die to see The Shubman Gill like this but you on the other hand are trying to avoid me may I know why'he asked
'Nothing...nothing like that so just leave me'I said...
'Oh is it then why are you avoiding me'he asked
'There is nothing like that Shubman just leave me' I said...
Before he could say any further I escaped from his hold...and ran away from there...

Hey readers ,
Thank you for 1k reads your love and support means a lot
Also please drop a comment whether you liked the story or not...and how you want the story to progress ...
Whether you want a sweet simple story or a Tom and Jerry story with cute little fights between them...
Also please vote and share with your friends as well...