Chapter 9

Lavanya's Pov
After I ran away from there I landed in the living room where all the ladies were sitting...
'Lavanya puttar come come'Beeji said
'What happened Beta is everything all right'Mummyji ie,Shubman's mother asked me.
'Yes,Mummyji nothing to worry' I said.
Come sit here sit with us Beeji said pointing towards a seat beside her...
We talked and chatted for a while after sometime Shubman also joined us...
After a long time I felt like I was with my family...until Shubman came...
I agree I had ,in fact have a crush on him but that dosen't mean he will do such things with me...
I excused myself and went to the kitchen to make some tea...

Shubman's Pov
I think this girl is something different...
She dosen't go head over heals for me like other girls do ....But I am damn sure that she has a crush on me and that too a hardcore crush...but dosen't want to accept it...but why????I have to find it ....
I went to the kitchen in order taunt her...
'So making tea for everyone'I asked...
'Yes,do you have any problem'she asked me...
Why can't she answer me simply always has to give back answers or what...
'No,Actually I came here to see whether you have any problem'I said
'What problem?'she asked straight away...
'With the things where they are kept and all'I said
'No I don't have any problem you can go from here'she said
The way she bluntly replies to me...I hate it...
I went from there ...
By then she had prepared tea and came  to serve it...
'Tea is very good beta'Beeji said
She smiled a little which I am seeing for the first time(her smile) and which I found a bit cute ...
Why doesn't she always smile...she looks good with a smile...
Then she came towards me and kneeled down to serve the tea when she slipped and the whole tea fell on me..
'Oh ,sorry sorry sorry'she said...
'Its ok'I said it was for the first time that I saw the slightest expression in her face...
I then went to the washroom to change my clothes...

When I came I saw my family chatting with her where she was laughing and giggling like hell...
But it all looked so fake not the laughing and giggling but the way she was behaving...I think she is not happy...