Chapter 6

Shubman's Pov
'So...Hai,Miss...I mean Mrs Shubman Gill'I said...not knowing what to say....
'Hai ,Mr Gill'she said in a not so sure voice....
'So...How are you doing...I mean what do you do as an occupation'I asked her
'Actually I am very passionate about  fashion designing 'she said still feeling low ....
'Actually I am a great fan of yours'she added
'Oh! is it ,Thank you....'I said
She was behaving like a typical newlywed bride...
I didn't know what to say or what to do....
Oh!...this arranged marriage sucks....
As far as I have searched about her she is a very good girl .... and as such dosen't have any bad history....
But still such things sucks.....
'Actually ,I wanted to talk to you about something'I said...
'And what is it??'she asked....
'Its that I was not ready for a marriage but due to family pressure I had to agree to it so I want to take it a bit slow'I said....
'Oh! Is it , I am also not ready for a relationship now... Actually I am not at all ready for this...'she said suddenly rejuvenated...
'So how do you want to start this relationship.....like any expectations'I asked
'Of course,can we start this from the scratch...like at first we will meet then frienship after that we can become lovers.... what do you think about my  idea'she asked...
'Yep'I said...and we together started our journey of our meeting....
She went to sleep on the bed and I took  my bedsheet and pillow so that I could sleep on the couch ....
All these things are new to me but I will make sure that everything goes well...
I know it hasn't been easy for her as well as me but I am sure that I will make this relationship work ....

Hey Readers
Please vote and comment whether you liked this chapter or not....