ch. thirty-six

wooyoung's reaction that he received from his friends was quite simple because they said san and wooyoung were very obvious with their feelings. the only thing they are frustrated is because one of them did not confess.

so hearing that wooyoung has finally been taken by san is the news that his friends have been waiting for.

wooyoung had told them in their group chat; seonghwa, yunho and yeosang, and wooyoung knew san must have told his friends because he was congratulated by hongjoong, mingi and jongho by text.

he had been on call with san before going to bed after they had told their friends and planned to continue telling their family because they were very supportive of their children who had told them that they liked each other before.

so here wooyoung is sitting at the dining table for dinner, two days after being in a relationship, with his mama, papa and little brother who are eating calmly.

maybe mama wooyoung has power because she glance a lot at her son who is shaking his legs under the dining table. "woo?"

wooyoung snapped his neck towards mrs. jung, blinking his eyes. "yes, mama?"

"are you okay?" she frowned. "you look pale, sweetheart."

wooyoung still doesn't know why he's still afraid to tell his family that he's dating, with san, even though he's sure his mom and dad won't be angry and even prefers based on them when san and wooyoung go out on a date.

wooyoung dared himself to look at his mom and was surprised when his dad and younger brother's attention was also on him.

wooyoung smiled reassuringly at mrs. jung. "i'm good, mama." he replied. "actually, i'm great."

mr. jung looked at his son with an inexplicable look. "are you sure, wooyoung?"

"yes..." wooyoung bit his lower lips when his papa hummed. "actually, i have something to tell you. all of you."

"there you go. you look anxious for some reason." mrs. jung smiled at his son. "tell mama and papa, youngie."

"i'm not single." wooyoung then shook his head. "i mean, i'm in a relationship now, with san." he said, looking at his family who were looking at him without reaction.

"that's great, wooyoungie. congratulations, sweetheart."

"i'm so happy for you, hyung!"

wooyoung blinked his eyes. "that's it?" he looked at his mom for some sort of reaction.

"yes, honey, congratulations. even though i doesn't understand why you're looking at us like that." she said with a small smile.

wooyoung can't believe it because of the lack of reaction. it was like they already knew what wooyoung was going to tell them. they said they had seen time with him and san after they came back from a date two days ago.

so that night wooyoung sat on his bed, phone in his right hand while his favorite pillow was in his arms. "yeah, they didn't give any reaction. i wasn't surprised but i thought i would be questioned a lot."

the person on the line who was in the call chuckled. "what's wrong with them not questioning you, cupcake? isn't that better?"

wooyoung hugged his pillow tightly. "sannie, did you ask them something when you were here the night we went on the date?"

san hummed unconsciously. "i have." he confirmed. "how did you know?"

wooyoung closed his eyes. "i have this feeling that you have asked them something because they seem to be waiting for me to tell them something."