ch. thirty-seven

a few days have passed and today is the last day of march, which means that tomorrow is april 1st, which also means movie night at wooyoung's house.

wooyoung is cleaning the living room where they will spend time there, kyungmin also helps wooyoung who is on the move cleaning without a break.

while mrs. jung is making sure the ingredients to make the lasagna are complete. wooyoung told her that yunho hopes to eat her lasagna and she was absolutely happy to cooks for them.

mrs. jung likes to cook a lot and it also pass down to wooyoung who also likes to cook. when wooyoung is not busy for studies or sports he will make sure that he is in the kitchen to help his mama.

they will start cooking tomorrow evening before nightfall. wooyoung also wanted to bake some cookies for them so he went out to buy ingredients that were not in their house.

he plans to make chocolate chip cookies because his boyfriend, he likes the sound of the call, likes chocolate chip cookies. they have gone on countless dates and san always makes sure to buy some of them for his snack after dinner.

wooyoung definitely observe whatever his boyfriend do or buys and make a mental note of what he likes and hates.

when he told his mom that he likes chocolate chip cookies and his desire to make those cookies for his boyfriend, his mama became proud.

she said she also likes to make cookies or cupcakes for her husband since school days before they get married and proud because that was one of her traits that she pass down to wooyoung.

the tomorrow has arrived and that evening wooyoung and mrs. jung is busy in the kitchen. they make lasagna first because it needs care after coming out of the oven.

wooyoung, while waiting for the lasagna in the oven, spread beanbags all over the living room and pushed the table from the living room to the back after getting permission from his mom.

"wooyoung-ah? is the living room ready?" his mother shouted from the kitchen, taking out lasagna from the over with a heat protection glove.

"yes, mama! should we move to chocolate chip cookies now?"

"yes, sweetheart." mrs. jung responded. "we should start for the cookies now. they'll be here like... in half an hour, won't they?"

wooyoung looked at the clock and found that it was half past seven. he called kyungmin out and moved to the kitchen.

his little brother, kyungmin, said that he wanted to moves some dvds and arrange movies set up for them so wooyoung allowed it because kyungmin is creative in that.

mrs. jung prepares the ingredients and wooyoung starts measuring the ingredients and pours them into a large metal bowl to mix the cookie dough. after they got the dough, wooyoung threw the dough from the mixer into the same metal bowl with the chocolate chips. he carefully folded the dough and chocolate chip before giving the metal bowl to his mama who was better at molding the cookies into shapes.

after many forms of chocolate chip cookies were laid out on a tray lined with a baking sheet, wooyoung put the three trays into the oven, leaving two trays still waiting for their turn to go into the oven.

when the three trays are ready, wooyoung arranges the chocolate chip cookies on two large plates letting mrs. jung put in two more trays that were left outside earlier into the oven.

mrs. jung was packing up the dirty dishes and placing them in the sink before she moved to wipe the counter with a wet cloth. wooyoung took a place in front of the sink and washed the dirty dishes and utensils.