ch. thirty-nine

wooyoung woke up from his nap when mrs. jung knocked on the door of his room. reminding wooyoung about his ice cream date with his boyfriend.

"wooyoung-ah? are you awake yet?"

wooyoung made a sound of displeasure but he still got up and sat on his soft bed, not wanting to get out of his soft and fluffy blanket.

wooyoung cleared his throat to get rid of his waking voice. "yes, mama. i'm awake!"

"good boy." mrs. jung commented. "now wake up and get ready. it's two o'clock, so you should go get ready before san comes."

hearing his boyfriend's name made wooyoung turn to the digital clock on his nightstand. his eyes were wide open as he realized that he has overslept.

"shit!" wooyoung quickly got out of bed and threw a towel to take a shower.

after taking a shower, wooyoung immediately ran into his walk-in closet and rummaged through his shit load of clothes. he hummed to himself softly. "what should i wear..."

after planning to wear some casual clothes, wooyoung reached for his light blue jeans and a simple white t-shirt that he found. he also put on his light blue sweater over his white t-shirt.

wooyoung dried his two-toned hair with a hair dryer and parted his hair in the middle. he also put on his favorite his sweet cherry blossom cologne san once told him he loved it on the younger.

he took his phone and wallet from the side of the nightstand and reached for his white socks and immediately went downstairs when the clock struck half past three. he put on his socks and put on his white with black strip sneaker from nike.

wooyoung bids his mama and papa goodbye (kyungmin is at his friend's house) and walked to the hut which has become a place where wooyoung and san hang out or wait for each other before going somewhere.

when san arrived, wooyoung immediately jumped into his boyfriend's arms. "sannie!"

san smiled before he opened his arms to welcome the smaller into his arms. he stroked the younger's back hair lovingly. "hey, sugar~"

wooyoung pushed san a little to look at the tall man's face. "sugar?" he tilted his head cutely. "i didn't hear that nickname before..?"

san chuckled and kissed his forehead with a smile. "it's the newly added nickname from me to you, bubbles." san said with a large grin etched on his face.

wooyoung giggled shyly and hugged san's arm. "ice cream?"

san nodded his head with a fond smile. "alright then. to the ice cream we go!"

wooyoung and san take the bus to the town where san says that the aesthetic and cute ice cream parlor that sells the best ice cream combination is located. they got off the bus and walked in the footsteps of san who knew more about the ins and outs of the city.

san stopped in front of the beige and soft pink coloured door and wooyoung immediately observed the parlor.

the parlour is not that small but not big either. the color concept is very good because they painted the parlor with beige and soft pink. the interior is also very aesthetic and cute because it makes wooyoung smile.

outside the shop there are also two tables and two chairs at each table. the table and chairs are soft pink and beige like the color of the parlor. every table has a rose vase on it.

san pushed the door for wooyoung to enter and when he entered the parlor. there are many more tables and chairs arranged in the shop at the perfect distance.

wooyoung gaped at the parlor in happiness. "sannie... this is so cute!"

san smiled because of wooyoung's reaction and intertwined their fingers together before he gently pulled the little one towards the counter to order.