Chapter 4: The Heat of Unspoken Desires

Back to y/n pov;

I wake up in my room and feel the spring breeze roll in through the window. I realize quickly that I forgot to close the window before I went to bed. The room is freezing, but under my cosy and soft flannel bedsheets the temperature is just right. I decide to lay in my bed and just look at my room. It is decorated with beautiful pastel colors that match my personality perfectly. They are soft and delicate, like me. 

The room smells like roses with a hint of citrus. It feels fresh. The walls are filled with colorful pictures of pretty flowers and cows. I love cows, they are my favorite animals. Elliot does not understand why I love cows so much. He thinks they look weird and smell like shit. Duh?

I take the dreaded step and get out of bed. It's horrible, I just want to go to sleep again and lay there the whole day. But I can't. I must get ready for the game. Manchester Shitty are playing against Liverpool on EmptyHad. Elliot bought these tickets a while ago. I really do not want to go. Not after last game. 

It's been 2 weeks but it feels like it happened yesterday. The slip, the party and then the fight. That horrible fight. I still don't understand why Elliot decided to stay with me after that. Sure, I did not kiss Grealish first, but I did not stop it right away. I am not sure if it was because off the shock or because I was feeling it. 

He was a good kisser, probably learnt some tricks from that womanizer Kyle Walker. I heard he has a new woman every day. I don't understand why. He has a beautiful wife, but he can't stay loyal. 

I don't understand how he gets all these women though. He is not even that handsome? Look at Varane. That man is a god, but he has morals though. Forgot about that part.

I sigh and go sit at my drawing desk. Yeah, I draw. I open it up and look at my art. Most girls draw happy pink flowers. I don't though. I just hang them up on my wall to hide the real me. They are dark. Harsh. Mostly drawn with a grey pencil. I have never shown these to anyone. Not even Elliot. 

He would not get it. He makes TikTok thirst traps biting his fake necklace and sticking his tongue out. He isn't deep. He doesn't understand it. Dude looks like he just came out of the hype house.

I hear a knock on my door, so I throw my drawing book back in the drawer. "Hey y/n". I recognize the voice. It's Elliot. He is wearing Jeezy shoes with flames on them. His pants are sagging, only being held up by a Gucci belt. He has thrown on a white t shirt with a huge puffer jacket over it. It's shiny. His clothing style compliments his face and hair. He looks like a proper English geezer. His curly blonde hair is hanging down to his eyes. The sides are faded with heart shaved onto his scalp. He is such a romantic guy. I understand why every girl wants him. I am just not sure if I want him. I think I do. I don't know. I've been confused these last two weeks.

"Hey" I say back hesitatingly. I can sense that the vibes are off. 

"I'm sorry y/n" he says as he walks over with the puppy eyes. He gets closer and caress my cheeks with his hands. No, not those cheeks you weirdo. He leans in and gives me a tender and sweet kiss. His lips taste like cinnamon... and vodka? 

"Jesus Christ Elliot it is 10 am and you are already drunk?" I shout at him. 

"Calm down mom. I pregamed with the boys. They are joining as well." He utters. 

I am so tired of this man omg. Not only do I have to go to this freaking game, but I also have to hang out with his squad. I don't like them. Dan Burn is scary and ugly. And he always looks like he is going to suck your soul out. Maupay keeps stealing my shirts, and he keeps yapping about McTerminator all the time. I think he is jealous since McSauce is playing for arguably the greatest English football club while Maupay is stuck at Brentford. I am not sure though.