Chapter 5: The Culmation of Craving

I walk into the house and quickly realize I forgot my purse in Kevin's car. Fuck. All I want to do is just forget about this dude and get over it. I am tired of boys. All they do is disappoint me. Like whom do Kevin think he is flirting with me like that and acting all cocky after being so rude to me last time. It is confusing me.

I walk over to the mirror and stare at myself. My cheeks are still red from talking to Kevin. I stare back at the reflection in the mirror. I touch my lips with my fingers and close my eyes. I wonder what it would feel like if my fingers were replaced with Kevin's soft red lips. No focus y/n you hate this man. Hate.

I snap out of it and find my phone. Luckily, I had it in my back pocket. It would have been a disaster if not. I know exactly who to text. I scroll to my contacts until I find Phil. Honestly this is his fault. He should fix it. He probably knew that Ederson wasn't driving. I just know he planned for this to happen. I touch his name and send him a text.

 I touch his name and send him a text

Another god damn party. How do these fuckers manage to do that. They are literally full-time football players but party all the time. Grealish is the worst of them. That man can't stay away from a bottle if his life depended on it. A normal human is about 70% water, but I am pretty sure Jack is 85% alcohol. Insane.

Back to the party. If Elliot is not there then I am okay with it. Maybe a party will be good for me. I can let loose a little bit. I hope there are some other girls there though. Maybe Foden's girl will be there. I don't want to be the only girl in a party full of guys. Walker is going to be there and if all his side chicks are there then it is going to be like 60 girls there. I'm good.

I remove my makeup. It does not take that long since all I wear is lip balm. I splash some water in my face and brush my hair. My hair. It is so long. It is naturally wavy. And a deep chocolate brown color. I have never colored it or done something to it.

Just a little trim here and there. I know as a girl I am supposed to do my makeup and fix my hair, but I don't really care about all that stuff. I would rather use my time drawing and eat. I know guys aren't really into that, but I don't care. I am just... me.

- 𝐸𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒 -

I lay down on my bed and fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. I wake up to my phone buzzing. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize who keeps spamming. It's my stupid fucking ex. I open my phone. It's only 5 am what in the world. He seriously needs to get his brain checked from all that perm.

 He seriously needs to get his brain checked from all that perm