Chapter 7: A Forbidden Dance in Moonlit Hues

This is a long one guys :0....

Why hasn't he texted me yet. He kissed me, left me and then never texted me. I check my phone again for the 17th time. No text. I throw it on the bed, and it falls out and lands on the floor. I'm too sad to bother picking it up.

My mind goes back to last night. The kiss. His lips were so soft. The way he held me so tight in his arms so I wouldn't fall made me feel so safe and sound. Why can't he text me back. I hear the phone buzzing. I jump out of my bed and sprint to my phone. I open my phone to a text from... Elliot. Ugh, not that idiot. "Baby come on, take me back. I wanna fuuuck with you ahahah..."

Not this looser again. Never going to go back to that TikTok thirst trap hoe. I throw my phone away and slap the wall as hard as I can. That was a mistake. My hand hurts from the slap. Why can't Kevin just text me? I could text him first, but he kissed me. He should be the first one to text. And my pride is too big to text him first.

My thoughts are stopped by this agitating, berating voice coming from outside my window. I recognize the voice at once. It's Elliot. I walk over to the window and look down too see Elliot standing beside a huge speaker.

He is wearing a grey Nike track suit with pink Jeezy shoes. He looks the same as always. Like an English geezer roadman. His hair is newly permed and looks like absolute dog shit. He looks like the human version of a lesbian pug. With curly hair.

"Y/n I love you baby. Please take me back!!!" he says as he puts the speaker on. The song Pony starts playing at full volume. Oh no please stop. "Elliot stop! You are being weird" I yell through my window. Elliot looks up at me and bites his lips.

"Not until you take me back baby". He starts dancing sexually. He spins around, shakes his ass and fucks the air. He bites his lips and licks them occasionally. Oh god he came here just to do a TikTok thirst trap to win me back. And it is not working.

He starts singing to the song. He is not the worst at singing, but it is just bad enough for it to be hard to listen too. As if it was not bad enough now he lays down on the ground and starts thrusting while looking at me. I run down the stairs and out where Elliot is. I run over to him and yell.

"ELLIOT FINN MCCLAREEEEN. What the fuck are you doing?" "I'm getting you back baby, I will never give up." He says as he walks over to me while grabbing his crotch. "Too late Elliot. Kevin and I are kind off a thing now." I say.

It is a lie though. Kevin kissed me but we aren't a thing. I just want Elliot gone. He looks at me with sadness in his eyes. Stares at me for a few seconds and walks away with his head down. I feel a little bad but at the same time I'm confused why he is so beat up over the breakup. We dated for 1 month.

I sigh, I feel a little bit bad for him but I am never gonna take him back. Not now at least. I hope he stops it now. Anger fills my whole body and I send a text to Kevin in frustration. I wish he was the one standing outside my door, but after he kissed me he keeps disappointing me.