Chapter 8: Sapphire Secrets and Tangerine Truths

I wake up with a banging headache. I look around and I don't recognize the room I'm in. I'm covered in a light blue silk sheet. It feels amazing. But I feel like I'm going to die. Jesus how much did I drink last night? 

Oh shit. This is Kevin's house. I don't remember much but I know he picked me up last night. And he let me sleep here. I don't remember anything else. Maybe that is a good thing. If I did anything cringe, I don't want to know. 

I turn around and there is no one else here, just me. I get out of bed and notice that I am not wearing what I wore yesterday. I have on a pair or too big sweats and a big t shirt. When did this happened? 

My mind tries to figure out if I changed into this... or did Kevin?

It doesn't take long before I notice that I feel sick. Oh no I'm hangover. And I must puke. Fuck I'm fucked. 

And I have no idea where the bathroom is. Or where Kevin is for that matter. All I know is that I have to find a bathroom soon. 

I walk out to the hall. Shit his house is huge. There isn't a lot of colors. In fact, the whole house is different greyish colors with some green plants here and there. I open a few doors but can't seem to find the bathroom. 

I walk to the end of the huge hallway and find a small white door. I open it and thank God. It is a bathroom. Finally. Why was it so hard to find a goddamn bathroom?

When I walk into the bathroom, I forget I have to puke for a few seconds. I look around and can't believe my eyes. The bathroom looks like a fever dream. It is small but heavily decorated with insane stuff. 

The toilet paper is hanging on a dinosaur's neck. A brachiosaurus to be exact. I don't know how I knew that. I just did. I stare at it for a few seconds in disbelief before I open the toilet. I scream. What the fuck. 

Kevin has stuck a huge cow on the toilet that stares at you. As if things could not get weirder a neon disco light starts shining down in the toilet bowl. It is like a disco down there. What In the world. 

I forget my need to puke and sit down to pee. When I look up, I see a duck staring right back at me with threatening eyes. He looks like the thinker. Like he is trying to beef with me. 

The duck sits the same way I sit. Its so freaky. My mind starts traveling. The disco light is touching my ass. Holy shit what if Kevin is a pervert and the light is also a camera, just filming all my privates. 

Like those two girls. They had a light in their toilet just like this. But it was also a camera so they could film boys using their toilets when hosting pre parties. It was all over the news. I don't want to become a victim like all those poor boys became.

Who am I kidding? Kevin is not like that. Maybe he just actually has a fun side. And this is his way to express it. I wash up and remove my makeup. Makeup is fun but remind me to remove it before bed.

I look at myself in the mirror. Suddenly I hear some banging on the door. "Uh y/n, you in there?" Kevin asks. I open the door. Kevin is standing there, newly showered. 

He is wearing only a towel covering his naughty bits. Another towel is hanging over his shoulder and he is using it to dry his orange hair. He looks so sexy. A few drops of water is dripping down his pale chest. 

I can't help but bite my lip to stop me from saying things I probably would regret. Like how hot he looks. Or how bad I want him on top of me. Or how bad my headache is. 

"Auch fuck" I yelp out in pain. "You okay?" he says as he gets a little closer. "Yeah, my head is hurting. How drunk was i?" I ask. "You were pretty wasted" he says back as he tries to hold back his smile. 

Tangled in Sunset; A Steamy Orange and Blue Affairजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें