Destroy The Limiting Belief In Your Mind

Kenyan-German Keno Steinbrecher is born in a luxury yoga resort in Honolulu. He grows up in a regime of brilliant femininity under paradisiacal circumstances. A dozen single mothers manage the spiritual hotspot. The daily super high is part of the basic provision. The women celebrate flow orgies with their children. Then Keno's German mother Doris returns to Germany with her son and a lazy guy. Suddenly Keno is an outsider.

One of the standard slogans used by motivational coaches to get their clients in the right mood is due to the exceptional weightlifter Vasily Alexeyev (1942 - 2011). I will dispense with the details, which are probably of no interest to anyone here, and concentrate on the psychological core. In 1974, Alexeyev surpassed a world-record mark presumably only because he had been tricked. His coaches had loaded a barbell with 250 kilos, but gave the athlete a lower weight. Since then, the episode has circulated as a prime example of overcoming a mental block. Allegedly, up until the record, Alexeyev was firmly convinced that he would have to fail at an immovable limit. Of course, this is the quintessentially Christian story of faith moving mountains.

That's what everyone who earns money with Mental Booster says: Transformation starts from within. It is primarily not a physical but a mental matter. An ordinary person can do extraordinary things as soon as he dares to do extraordinary things.

The next passage then states: Increased activity of the sympathetic nervous system can be regulated through meditation. You activate the parasympathetic nervous system. The more relaxed I am, the less space and time I need, no matter what I'm doing. You could go so far as to say that the more relaxed I am, the less reality I need to consume. This creates immaterial wealth.

This is all as true as it is blown away, considering the demands that the second evolutionary cycle places on us. 

In the floodlight of the magical spring of '69

"Yoga has always been dependent on trade ... just like coffee ... or religion. Missionaries, seafarers, mercenaries and merchants have transported not only goods but also knowledge on their travels. So yoga has always been the subject of cultural exchange." Kristin Rübesamen

A suburban Sunday morning in the floodlight of the magical spring of sixty-nine. The rippling routines on the edge of bliss ever end for Dorothea Hölzenbein, a person who fits so perfectly into the image of the perfect household that she finds jeans don't fit her.

Rather unintentionally, but not entirely by chance, Doro observes through a door gap a scene in her husband's study. Doped up by the sight of his latest pupil, the finance officer and yoga teacher Fürchtegott Hölzenbein displays a frightening willingness to help (his pupil Doris Steinbrecher). Fürchtegott is a member of the newly founded professional association of yoga teachers in Germany, BDY for short. 

I don't want to list him. Fürchtegott is no bureaucrat on the mat; no esoteric philistine. His thoroughness forbids him any frivolity. Fürchtegott is also serious in the subject of his passion. But the docile girl's flesh under his hands triggers sensations that torpedo Doro's hygienic after-work routines. I hope I don't have to remind you of the effects of twisted curlers.

In the present of 1969

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern."  William Blake

Fürchtegott opened a door and Doris walked through. 

Now she is at the beginning of a transformation. But as always, not everything is pure water. In the group that meets weekly in the Protestant community center, Doris lacks exclusivity. Everything seems flatter, less noble to her as soon as bodies are bustling and profane things are rampant. Noble is a cautious word for holy. Doris is getting better and better at recognizing Fürchtegott as the priest of her own religion.