𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙

im at work sitting at the front desk. i'm working with my close friend today, i love working with him and we've always gotten along very well despise the age gap. i met him about 2 years ago when i started working here and he had already been employed for a while, so he trained me on a couple of things. he's extremely flirty, like crazy flirty. we're always making flirty jokes and he's real touchy. i don't even know if he notices it and i often wonder if he's naturally like this, because if he is, then he must have a long list of girls who are all over him. despise the flirting, we've always kept it friendly and haven't done anything else beyond that. i wouldn't want to make things awkward and i'm pretty sure he feels the same way.
"surprised you're at work early today," he says teasingly.
"haha so funny," i reply as he takes a seat next to me and adjusts himself so that he's sitting comfortably in his chair.
"bro i'm so tired, i'm really not trying to do anything today," he sighs to emphasize his laziness.
a few moments later, our manager walks over to the front desk and sets a white cardboard box in front of us.
"i hope you guys came with energy today, i need you two to clean the back storage room, i'll take over the front desk. oh, and i put some things in here for you to use," our manager says as she scoots the box closer to us and takes off the lid.
c/n and i look at each other with disbelief.
*time skip*
"bro, what did i tell you?," c/n says in frustration as he's taking things off of the shelves and throwing them into a big trash can beside him,
"i don't understand why she can't clean it, she never does anything besides sit and watch."
"yeah, i guess so. i mean at least we're not just sitting on our asses not doing anything," i respond.
"oh, i'd much rather be doing that right now," c/n says and we both laugh.
i reach over to the top shelf for a stack of papers that i can't reach. c/n notices me struggling and walks over to me, resting one hand on my waist as he reaches for the stack of papers with his other hand. i instantly feel butterflies, THIS is what i mean when i say he's so flirty, i'm not complaining, though. i turn around without looking into his eyes. we continue cleaning and talk some more.
*time skip*
c/n sights and sits on a chair as i finish throwing some of the trash away. i grab the trash can and roll it towards the door as i grab the door handle and twist it. it's locked.
"there's no way," c/n says as he hears the handle rattle and looks up from his phone.
"yes, way," i say.
he gets up from his chair and plays with the handle a little but it doesn't budge. we're locked in here and it's a big building, there's no way anyone will hear us.
"great, now what," i say, a bit frustrated, "dude we don't even have our phones, why did we leave our phones," i face palm.
"calm down, we'll be fine. we've been in here for a while now i'm pretty sure someone will get curious and come check on us soon," c/n reassures me and sits back down.
a couple of minutes pass by and we're talking. i can't help but admire him when he's not looking. i always do this, and i try to do it secretly. he's so cute, has a nice smile, and i love his skin tone. he looks so good in his fitted hats and always smells so good. something about him just always makes me geek and i can't help it, but obviously i don't show this to him.
"what?" he asks.
oh shit, i didn't even realize i had dozed off and he caught me staring.
"hm? nothing," i respond quickly and he laughs because he knows that i'm lying. oh gosh, his laugh.
"what if there's a key in here or something," i'm trying to change the subject hoping he'll forget about what just happened.
"nah, i don't think so."
i try messing with the doorknob again but it still doesn't open. i suddenly feel him grab my arm from behind and i turn, he pulls me onto his lap. his lap.
"what are you doing," i say while giggling, trying to hide the fact that im literally freaking out on the inside.
"we're fine, i doubt they'll open this door anytime soon."
i fix myself on him until im comfortable and we lock eyes. he's so good looking, even better from this angle.
"you look good today," c/n says to me.
"you do too."
c/n moves around a bit and i instantly feel his bulge from under me. my breath becomes heavier as he just stares at me.
"sooo are we just gonna sit here orrrr.."
"well i don't know, what are you trying to do?"
c/n says.
"mm you?" i say boldly. i can tell i caught him by surprise because he tilts his head a little and smiles.
"you're crazy," he responds, laughing a little.
"oh, so now i'm crazy? right."
"im kidding," he laughs, "i like it."
i smile, "so thennn..."
he looks down at my lips and back up at my eyes, i feel as if he wants to kiss me but he's hesitant.
we hear footsteps and i quickly get off of him and he stands up while we wait for the door to be opened, finally.