𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 || 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 2

i'm sitting on his lap now and i have no other thoughts in mind because i'm freaking out on the inside. he knows what he's doing...
"so, are you gonna answer my question or what?" my brother still has his focus fixed on the tv and his headphones are loud enough for us to hear clearly. there's no way he can hear us right now, but i'm still scared he might turn around and realize what's going on.
"dude, he's gonna turn around-"
c/n cuts me off, "no he's not, he's too focused on that game. so answer me, what's your deal?"
my breathing becomes heavier and i'm lost for words, there's no way this is really happening right now. why does he want me to answer his question so badly? what do i even say?
"i- um, it's nothing, you're trying too hard to make it seem like it's something."
"you're making it seem that way, not me, otherwise i wouldn't be asking you if it wasn't so obvious that you're avoiding me," he says as he places one hand on my thigh, caressing it while his other hand rests on my lower back. shit shit shit.
he doesn't stop there, though, and his hand eventually make it inside my shorts and under my panties. i gasp at the feeling of his cold fingers.
"still won't budge?" he asks, smirking.
"dude stop, he's right the-"
he shoves 1 finger inside of me, not letting me finish my sentence. my heart is racing so fast and i'm afraid my brother will turn around at any moment now.
"fuck" i whisper in his ear. i like it, and he knows i like it so he keeps going. he rests his head on my neck and his warm breath gives me chills down my body.
"answer me," he demands.
"it's nothin-"
he shoves yet another finger inside and i can't even catch my breath. this is wrong, i know it is but something inside of me doesn't want to stop it from happening, it feels so good.
to make matters worse, he starts leaving small kisses on my neck, sucking here and there. i moan quietly hoping that my brother can't hear what's going on behind him.
"be quiet."
he continues his movements as i let my head fall back. i close my legs in attempt to make him slow down but he just shoves them away, moving his fingers faster than before.
my brother shifts in his chair and starts closing out his game, but c/n doesn't stop. he continues for a few more seconds and finally takes his hand out of my shorts allowing me to rush over to the other side of the couch where i once was.
"are you hungry? oh, hey y/n, i thought you'd fallen asleep already. do you wanna eat?" my brother says, staring right at me as i'm still trying to catch my breath. i look over at c/n as he puts his fingers in his mouth, sucking them gently waiting for me to start talking. i'm in shock and have nothing to say. i can see my brother grow confused but thankfully he looks over at c/n, asking him what he wants to eat. i let out a sigh of relief.
"honestly, i'm down for anything. you pick," c/n replies.
"alright, you wanna come with or you saying?"
"nah i'll stay, i'll probably hop on the game right now."
my brother raises an eyebrow in suspicion, "mm, i guess, y/n?"
i shake my head quickly without thinking, "no i'll stay too, im tired. i'm gonna go back to sleep in a bit so don't bring me anything to eat."
he agrees and grabs his wallet on the kitchen counter and heads out the front door.
"come here."